AirSWIFT (formerly Island Transvoyager) is a Filipino-owned regional boutique airline company with a permit to operate domestic scheduled and non-scheduled air transportation services. It also serves the aircraft transportation requirements of its affiliated company, El Nido Resorts.
|Founded||2002 (as Island Transvoyager)|
|Hubs||Ninoy Aquino International Airport (Manila)|
|Secondary hubs||El Nido Airport|
|Parent company||Ayala Corporation|
|Headquarters||ALPAP Building, Andrews Avenue, Pasay City, Metro Manila|
Founded in 2002 as Island Transvoyager, the company had three Dornier 228 aircraft. All of these were retired by early 2013 and replaced by ATR 42-600s. Ayala Capital Corporation acquired ownership of ITI in 2012. In October 2015, Island Transvoyager rebranded as AirSWIFT. Currently, AirSWIFT has daily flights from El Nido to Manila and Cebu.
|Clark International Airport||Angeles|
|El Nido Airport||El Nido||Hub|
|Godofredo P. Ramos Airport||Boracay|
|Mactan-Cebu International Airport||Cebu|
|Ninoy Aquino International Airport||Manila|
As of August 2017 the AirSWIFT fleet consisted of the following aircraft:
AirSWIFT owns and operates the following airports:
- "ITI Philippines Rebrands as AirSWIFT". 2015-11-30. Retrieved 2016-02-19.
- "Global Airline Guide 2017 (Part Two)". Airliner World (November 2017): 28.
- "BusinessMirror - Ayala land to invest P6 billion in new ecotourism project". businessmirror.com.ph. Archived from the original on 2014-08-08. Retrieved 2014-08-04.
- Official website
- "Why ITI Air is the Best (and Worst) Airline in the Philippines". thephilippines.com. Retrieved 2014-08-04.
- "AirSWIFT Launches El Nido Service".