Agrani Bank Cricket Club
The club is owned by Agrani Bank, one of the largest banks in Bangladesh. It is one of the oldest existing cricket clubs in Bangladesh, having competed in domestic cricket since the first competitions in 1972–73. They were promoted to the Dhaka Premier Division for 2017–18 after finishing first in Group A of the Dhaka First Division Cricket League in 2016–17.
In their first List A match, in the first round of the 2017–18 tournament, they beat the defending champions Gazi Group Cricketers by 8 wickets. However, they finished the group stage of the 2017–18 tournament in eleventh place, therefore qualifying for the relegation playoffs. In the final match of the relegation playoffs, they lost to Brothers Union by four wickets, therefore relegating them to the Dhaka First Division Cricket League for the next season.
- "DPL fixtures announced". The Daily Star (Bangladesh). Retrieved 4 February 2018.
- "100 players picked in the DPL 2018 players' draft". Cric Tracker. Retrieved 4 February 2018.
- "Other Matches played by Agrani Bank". CricketArchive. Retrieved 19 February 2018.
- "Dhaka First Division Cricket League 2016-2017 (Group-A)". TigerCricket. Retrieved 19 February 2018.
- "Newly promoted Agrani Bank, Shinepukur register big wins". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 5 February 2018.
- "Dhaka Premier Division Table - 2018". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 21 March 2018.
- "Gazi, Sunny power Dhanmondi Club into Super League". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 20 March 2018.
- "Brothers Union seal final-ball win to stay afloat in the DPL". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 4 April 2018.