Afghan Jet International
Afghan Jet International Airlines (Persian: هواپیمایی بینالمللی افغان جت) is an Afghan regional airline headquartered in Kabul and based at Hamid Karzai International Airport. It offered service to five airports.
|Commenced operations||12 April 2014|
|Operating bases||Hamid Karzai International Airport|
|Key people||Seyed Salman Sadad (President)|
Afghan Jet International served the following destinations as of August 2014:
|Herat||Afghanistan||Herat International Airport|
|Lashkar Gah||Afghanistan||Bost Airport|
|Kabul||Afghanistan||Hamid Karzai International Airport base|
|Kandahar||Afghanistan||Kandahar International Airport|
|Tarin Kowt||Afghanistan||Tarin Kowt Airport|
The Afghan Jet International fleet consisted of the following aircraft (as of August 2016):
- ch-aviation.com - Afghan Jet International retrieved 30 September 2018
- 14 May 2014: Afghan Jet International gets first B737, http://www.ch-aviation.com/portal/airline/FGH#al_profile_tab_news
- "Contact Us." Afghan Jet International. Retrieved on September 26, 2016. "Address :Beside Shirpur Mosque, Kabul Afghanistan"
- Route Map Archived 2014-01-11 at the Wayback Machine flyaji.com
- "Global Airline Guide 2016 (Part One)". Airliner World (October 2016): 4.
|This article related to airlines based in Afghanistan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|