Sevenair Air Services
This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (March 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Sevenair Air Services, formerly branded Aero VIP, is a Portuguese regional airline headquartered in Cascais Aerodrome, western Lisbon. It operates domestic regional routes within mainland Portugal and also offers additional aviation services and non-scheduled operations in third countries. It is part of Sevenair Group, one of the biggest aeronautical groups operating in Portugal, which provides the following services: air transportation (regional and non-scheduled), aerial works, flying school, and aircraft maintenance. 
Before integrating the Sevenair Group, the airline was named AeroVip, of which it still maintains in 2019 the callsign and codes (WV/RVP).
The Sevenair fleet includes the following aircraft:
Air Services :
- 2 Cessna 210 Centurion
- 4 Cessna 172 Rocket (used for banner towing)
- 2 Socata Rallye (used for banner towing)
- 2 Cessna 182 Skylane (used for skydiving operations)
- 1 Pilatus PC-6 (used for skydiving operations)
- 1 Piper PA-31 Navajo (stored)
Air Academy : 
Accidents and incidentsEdit
- On 2 December 2010, an Aero VIP Dornier Do 228, registration CS-TGG, flight 854 on a domestic route (Lisbon-Vila Real-Bragança), was on final approach to Braganca (LPBG) around 17:20 local time. There was snowfall and fog at the time. The airplane got too low and the nose gear cut a power line. The crew went around and landed the aircraft safely. The aircraft was not damaged and no injuries occurred. The incident left 2000 customers without electricity for two hours.