|Commenced operations||15th April 2021|
|Hubs||Cheongju International Airport|
|Fleet size||1 (2 more on order)|
|Headquarters||154 Osong Saengmyeong 3-ro, Osong-eup, Heungdeok-gu, Cheongju, Chungcheongbuk-do , South Korea|
|Key people||Kang Byeong-ho (Representative Director)|
Aero K was founded in 2017 originally named as K-AIR Aviation. They obtained their AOC (Air Operator's Certificate) on the 28th of December, 2020. The company received their first Airbus A320 registered as HL8384 on the 14th of February, 2021. The airline also expects to receive another 2 Airbus A320s.
Aero K aims to start flights to destinations within Asia to China, Japan, Taiwan and Vietnam. Their inaugural flight was a domestic flight within South Korea to Jeju International Airport from their hub in Cheongju.
|Airbus A320-200||1||2||TBA||-||1 aircraft registered as HL8384.|
- "Aero K Airline Profile". CAPA. Retrieved 17 April 2021.
- "Aero K Fleet Details and History". Planespotters. Planespotters. Retrieved 17 April 2021.
- Chua, Alfred (15 April 2021). "South Korea's Aero K launches operations". FlightGlobal. Retrieved 17 April 2021.
- "Brand 브랜드". Aero K. Aero K. Retrieved 17 April 2021.
- Ash, Laura (5 June 2020). "Meet Aero K: A South Korean Startup With Swanky New Uniforms". Simple Flying. Retrieved 17 April 2021.
- Klisauskaite, Vyte (29 December 2020). "South Korea's Aero K start-up airline gets flight certificate AOC". Aerotime. Retrieved 17 April 2021.