Region 5 and 6 both also have villages called 'Adventure' in the 2012 census.
It is a riverine settlement at the mouth of the Essequibo River, and was linked to Wakenaam and Parika by the terminal of ferry service. It is connected by road to the West Coast of Demerara, and to the city of Georgetown via the Demerara Harbour Bridge. It had a night spot, bar and hotel for passengers until the closure of the stelling and opening of a new stelling in Supenaam in 2011.
- "2012 Population by Village". Statistics Guyana. Retrieved 16 August 2020.
- "River transport". Stabroek News. Retrieved 16 August 2020.
- "Supenaam stelling begins operation today". Stabroek News. 2011-03-26. Retrieved 2021-01-13.
- "Adventure". Stabroek News. 2016-07-03. Retrieved 2021-01-13.
- "Three Singles to Adventure". Good Reads. Retrieved 16 August 2020.