This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (September 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Adrienne Danielle Frantz (born June 7, 1978) is an American actress and singer-songwriter. She appeared as Amber Moore in The Bold and the Beautiful (1997–2005, 2010–2012) and The Young and the Restless (2006–2010, 2013).
Adrienne Danielle Frantz
June 7, 1978
|Ambrosia "Amber" Moore in The Bold and the Beautiful and The Young and the Restless|
|Spouse(s)||Scott Bailey (2011–present)|
Frantz was born in Mount Clemens, Michigan. She first broke into the soap opera genre in 1997 as Tiffany Thorne on Sunset Beach. Frantz left the show later that year for her role as the villainess turned sympathetic heroine Amber on The Bold and the Beautiful. In 2001, her portrayal garnered Frantz a Daytime Emmy in the Outstanding Younger Actress category. Frantz played the role on B&B until 2005, when she left to focus on a music career. From November 2006 to May 2010, she played Amber on The Young and the Restless. July 1, 2010, marked Frantz's return to The Bold and the Beautiful as Amber, where she remained until 2012. Frantz made a one-episode appearance on The Young and the Restless in 2013.
Outside of B&B, Frantz made a guest appearance as a popstar named Emica in the 2001 Rugrats episode, All Growed Up, which later was the basis for the spinoff All Grown Up!. She played Claire Redfield in a commercial for Resident Evil 2, directed by George A. Romero, shown only in Japan. Frantz guest starred in an episode of That '70s Show, playing Fez's girlfriend Kelly. Frantz later appeared in Ed Gein: The Butcher of Plainfield. In 2005, Frantz was cast in the horror film Hack!, which was released in 2007.
In January 2010 it was announced Frantz was engaged to actor Scott Bailey. She and Bailey married in California on November 11, 2011. Frantz revealed that she suffered a miscarriage in October 2013. Frantz revealed that she suffered another miscarriage in December 2014. In June 2015, Frantz announced that she was pregnant once again and gave birth to a healthy baby girl Amélie Irene on December 1.
- 1997: Sunset Beach as Tiffany Thorne (44 episodes)
- 1997–2005, 2010–2012: The Bold and the Beautiful as Amber Moore (July 18, 1997 – April 14, 2005; July 1, 2010 – May 17, 2012 ) and as April Knight, Amber's twin sister (2003)
- 1999: Jimmy Zip as Shelia
- 1999: Speedway Junky as Kelley
- 1999: Chicken Soup for the Soul as Sandy (1 episode)
- 1999: Search Party as Celebrity Contestant (2 episodes)
- 2000: The Wild Thornberrys as Inga (1 episode)
- 2000: As Told by Ginger as Operator's Voice (2 episode)
- 2000: The 27th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards as Herself (Nominee)
- 2001: The 28th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards as Herself
- 2002: Hollywood Squares as Guest Appearance (March 26, 2002, episode)
- 2003: SoapTalk as Herself (September 25, 2003,October 30, 2003,October 25, 2004, episodes)
- 2005: The 32nd Annual Daytime Emmy Awards as Herself
- 2005: Diva Dog: Pit Bull on Wheels as Guest Star
- 2006–2010, 2013: The Young and the Restless as Amber Moore (November 29, 2006 – May 7, 2010)
- 2006: That '70s Show as Kelly (Fez's girlfriend)
- 2007: Ed Gein: The Butcher of Plainfield as Erica (Voice)
- 2007: Hack! as Maddy
- 2008: Act Your Age as EB
- 2008: Donna on Demand as Donna
- 2012: I Married Who? as Claire
- 2015: The Perfect Girlfriend as Simone Matthews, TV film
- 2007 : Anomaly
- "Adrienne Frantz". Hollywood.com. Retrieved 2016-04-15.
- "Adrienne Frantz 411". SoapOperaDigest.com. Archived from the original on 2016-04-24. Retrieved 2016-04-15.
- John P. McCarthy (January 12, 1997). "Review: 'Sunset Beach'". Variety. Retrieved 2016-04-15.
- Justin Chang (August 28, 2005). "Adrienne Frantz". Variety. Retrieved 2016-04-15.
- "The Young and the Restless: Adrienne Frantz is Engaged!". soaps.sheknows.com.
- "The Bold And The Beautiful's Adrienne Frantz Is Married. (UPDATED!)". soaps.sheknows.com.
- DeSantis, Violette (October 23, 2013). "Ex-B&B's Adrienne Frantz Shares Personal Loss". Soaps.com. SheKnows Media. Retrieved September 9, 2016.
- "HEARTBREAKING NEWS FOR SOAP ALUM". Soap Opera Digest. American Media, Inc. December 7, 2014. Retrieved September 9, 2016.
- "B&B alum Adrienne Frantz's baby news". soaps.sheknows.com.