Adriana Dadci (née Smoliniec, born April 9, 1979) is a Polish judoka, who competed in the women's middleweight category. She held seven Polish senior titles in her own division, picked up a total of nineteen medals in her career, including a gold from the 2002 European Judo Championships in Maribor, Slovenia, and represented Poland at the 2004 Summer Olympics. Dadci also trained as a full-fledged member of the judo squad for AZS Academy of Physical Education (Polish: AZS Akademia Wychowania Fizycznego) in Gdańsk under her personal coach and sensei Radosław Laskowski.
|Full name||Adriana Dadci|
|Born||9 April 1979|
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Weight||70 kg (154 lb)|
|Club||AZS AWFiS Gdańsk|
|Coached by||Radosław Laskowski|
Dadci qualified for the Polish squad in the women's middleweight class (70 kg) at the 2004 Summer Olympics in Athens, based on the nation's entry to the top 22 in the world rankings for her division from the International Judo Federation. She lost her opening match to Czech judoka and two-time Olympian Andrea Pažoutová, who successfully scored an ippon and pulverized her to the tatami with a seoi otoshi (kneeling shoulder drop) sixteen seconds before their five-minute match expired.
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill. "Adriana Dadci". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Retrieved 1 December 2014.
- "Adriana Dadci złotą medalistką ME!" [Adriana Dadci wins gold at the European Champs] (in Polish). Trojmiasto.pl. 20 May 2002. Retrieved 29 November 2014.
- "Dadci sieje postrach" [Dadci sows terror] (in Polish). Gwizdek24.se.pl. 15 May 2004. Retrieved 1 December 2014.
- "Trener liczy na wszystkie" [The coach is counting at all] (in Polish). Nasze Miasto Lublin. 11 May 2004. Retrieved 1 December 2014.
- "Kwalifikacje olimpijskie w judo: Dadci jak z nut" [Judo Olympic qualification: Dadci likes notes] (in Polish). Wirtualna Polska. 2 February 2004. Retrieved 1 December 2014.
- "Adriana Dadci wygrała w Leonding" [Adriana Dadci won in Leonding] (in Polish). Wirtualna Polska. 15 February 2004. Retrieved 1 December 2014.
- "Judo: Women's Middleweight (70kg/154 lbs) Round of 32". Athens 2004. BBC Sport. 15 August 2004. Retrieved 31 January 2013.
- "Judistka Pažoutová skončila devátá" [Judoka Pažoutová finished ninth] (in Czech). Mladá fronta DNES. 18 August 2004. Retrieved 1 December 2014.