Administration may refer to:
Management of organizationsEdit
- Management, the act of directing people towards accomplishing a goal: the process of dealing with or controlling things or people.
- Administrative assistant, traditionally known as a Secretary, or also known as an administrative officer, administrative support specialist, or management assistant: a person whose work consists of supporting management
- Administration (government), management in or of government, the management of public affairs; government.
- Administrative division, a term for an administrative region within a country that is created for the purpose of managing of land and the affairs of people.
- Academic administration, a branch of an academic institution responsible for the maintenance and supervision of the institution
- Arts administration, a field that concerns business operations around an art organization
- Business administration, the performance or management of business operations
- Central administration, the highest administrative department of an organization
- Engineering administration, a branch of Engineering
- Health administration, a field relating to leadership, management and administration of public health systems, hospitals and hospital networks
- Military administration, the techniques and systems used by military services involved in the management of the armed forces
- Public administration, advancement and implementation of government policy, or the management of public programs
- Administration (law), whereby an insolvent company can continue trading under supervision
- Administration (probate law), administration of an estate on death
- Database administration, the function of managing and maintaining DBMS software
- Drug administration, delivery of a drug into the body
- Route of administration, path by which a drug, fluid, poison or other substance is taken into body
- Land administration, the way in which the rules of Land tenure are applied and made operational
- Network administration, configuration of a computer network
- System administration, the upkeep, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems