Adjetey Anang (born 8 July 1974) is a Ghanaian actor, popularly known as "Pusher", which was his screen name in the television series Things We Do for Love. He is married to Elorm Anang. He has featured in many Ghanaian movies, including Deadly Voyage, A Sting in a Tale, The Perfect Picture and others. He has also featured in a Dutch movie titled Slavery.
Adjetey Anang studied at Labone High School and proceeded to the University of Ghana, where he studied Fine Arts. He went further to study his masters in Dramatic Arts at Wits University in Johannesburg.
- Broken Heart
- Things We Do For Love
- Life and Living it (2009)
- The Perfect Picture(2009)
- A sting in a tail(2009)
- Adams Apples :The Family Ties (2011)Adams Apples
- Adams Apples :Musical Chairs (2011)Adams Apples
- Adams Apples :Torn (2011)Adams Apples
- Adam Apples :Twisted connections(2011)Adams Apples
- Adams Apples :Duplicity (2011)Adams Apples
- Adams Apples :Confessions (2011)Adams Apples
- Adams Apples :Showdown(2011)Adams Apples
- Adams Apples :Fight or Flight (2012)Adams Apples
- Adams Apples :New Beginnings (2012)Adams Apples
- Adams Apples :Rescue Mission (2012)Adams Apples
- Double Cross(2014)
- Devil in Detail(2014)Devil in the Detail (film)
- Sink or Swim :The Perilous Journey(2017)
- Potato Potahto(2017)
- Sidechic Gang(2018)
- Sin City 
Adjetey Anang has won himself a lot of fans from his role in Things We Do For Love. He has also won awards including An Arts Critique and Review Association of Ghana (ACRAG) Talent Award and A Ghana Union of Theatre Societies (GUTS) Best Actor Award.
- "Be Bold And Declare Your Spouse, Adjetey Anang". Peace FM online. Retrieved 2018-09-21.
- "Exclusive Interview With Adjetey "Pusher" Anang". modernghana.com. Retrieved 27 August 2013.
- The Perfect Picture, retrieved 2018-11-20
- "'The Perfect Picture' breaks new ground in Ghanaian Cinema - BellaNaija". www.bellanaija.com. Retrieved 2018-11-20.
- "The Perfect Picture | African Film". africa-archive.com. Retrieved 2018-11-20.
- A Sting in a Tale, retrieved 2018-11-20
- Potomanto, retrieved 2018-11-20
- Double-Cross, retrieved 2018-11-20
- Devil in the Detail, retrieved 2018-11-20
- Potato Potahto, retrieved 2018-11-20
- Keteke, retrieved 2018-11-20
- Sidechic Gang, retrieved 2018-11-20
|This article about an African actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Ghanaian biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Ghanaian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|