This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Aditi Myakal (born 27 January 1997) is a Telugu language actress and model. She acted in the movies Ami Thumi and Arjun Reddy. She has a web series on YouTube, Posh Poris. She started with short films, web series and then acted in feature films.
|Occupation||Theater and Film actress|
|Years active||2015 – present|
She was born in Kamareddy, Telangana, to Ganga and Ramachandram Myakal. Her father is the principal at government degree college, Sadashivpet. He was a Hindi language teacher. She learnt Kuchipudi dance for 10 years and gave performances at a young age. She went to DAV public school, Safilguda, until 10th grade and Bhavan's until 12th. She studied fashion designing at NIFT Hyderabad.
At school, she was part of DAV Group dance and won many prizes. She joined a theatre group, Samahaara, in Hyderabad when she was in her 10th standard.
She made her debut in 2015 in the play Cine Bhasmasura with Babu Mohan, Suma and Tanikella Bharani. She then did the web series on YouTube, called Papa P Susheela and continued the web series saga with Muddapappu Avakai.
Her upcoming movie is Debbaku Tha, Dongala Mutha.
- "Ami Thumi review: Clean comedy is back". newindianexpress.com. Retrieved 10 October 2017.
- "Review : Arjun Reddy review: A bold, daringly different youthful movie". www.sify.com. Retrieved 10 October 2017.
- Dundoo, Sangeetha Devi (9 June 2017). "Ami Thumi: Battle of wits". The Hindu. Retrieved 14 June 2019.
- Nadadhur, Srivathsan (30 March 2017). "Telugu web series: The medium matters" – via www.thehindu.com.
- "No sync sound for Ami Thumi". deccanchronicle.com. 9 May 2017.
- Hooli, Shekhar H. "Ami Thumi movie review: Audiences say Vennela Kishore is the showman". ibtimes.co.in.
- "Indraganti Mohanakrishna goes all-Telugu - Times of India". indiatimes.com.