6 April 1974
|Height||6 ft 4 in (193 cm)|
Adithya Menon was born in Mumbai into a Malayali family hailing from Palghat in Kerala. His family emigrated to Dubai, UAE and he spent his childhood in Dubai till the age of 18. He finished his schooling from the Our Own English High School Dubai and then migrated back to India. He earned his bachelor's degree in engineering from the M. S. Ramaiah Institute of Technology in Bangalore. He has been an atheist from early childhood as is revealed by him on his blog. He is a staunch rationalist and is often seen debating on Indian news channels.
While in college, he auditioned for a slot at being a radio host with Radio Midday. That was his first stint in the media. Soon he started hosting live events like fashion shows and product launches. He worked as a compere and event manager for a few years after getting out of college. During this period he got into amateur theatre in Bangalore and acted in a few plays before being spotted by an actor Prakash Belawadi to star in a Kannada television serial he was to direct for the then launching ETV Kannada. Adithya first faced a camera for this serial, Mussanjeya Kathaprasanga. Subsequently, he was featured as the protagonist for another television serial called Soorya Shikari on the same channel directed by comedian Sihi Kahi Chandru.
He moved to Chennai in 2001 and scouted for work as an actor. He first appeared in a television serial on Sun TV called Thanthira Bhoomi directed by C. Jerrold and produced by Radaan Mediaworks India Limited. He then won a role in the TV serial Anni directed by K. Balachander. He kept trying to get into cinema and managed to get two movies as a newcomer. He was cast in Anjaneya and Jay Jay at the same time.
|Vamanapuram Bus Route||Karipidi Gopi||Malayalam|
|Neranja Manasu||Inspector Adithya|
|2005||Ben Johnson||Vettukadan Velayuthan||Malayalam|
|Bus Conductor||S.I Sajan George|
|Arinthum Ariyamalum||ACP Thiyagarajan||Tamil|
|Kilukkam Kilukilukkam||Shivachandra Panikker||Malayalam|
|Bhargava Charitam Moonam Ghandam||Mariappan|
|Chacko Randaaman||Parindhu Gopi|
|TN 07 AL 4777||Advocate Seshadri|
|Pournami Naagam||Police officer|
|Again Kasargod Khader Bhai||Ali Khan|
|Manushya Mrugam||Kamal Pasha|
|2012||Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum||Ramamurthy Naidu|
|Eega||Sudeep's business partner|
|2014||Antha Scene Ledu||Inspector|
|Main Hoon Part-Time Killer||Rajnikanth||Hindi|
|Amar Akbar Anthony||Saboo Menon|
|Idam Jagath||Dr. Sravan|
|Venky Mama||Major Ajay Ahuja|
|Market Raja MBBS||Dasappan||Tamil|
- Dubbing artist
- "Films Bio". pix61.blogspot.jp. Archived from the original on 30 April 2018. Retrieved 26 January 2018.
- "Bollywood calling for Adithya Menon". 16 April 2014. Archived from the original on 30 April 2018. Retrieved 15 January 2018.
- "Adithya: Movies, Photos, Videos, News & Biography - eTimes". Archived from the original on 12 August 2018. Retrieved 15 January 2018.
- Menon, Priya M (15 April 2008). "Far from home, yet in touch with their roots". The Times of India. Archived from the original on 15 July 2018. Retrieved 28 August 2019.
- "Adithya Menon - Movies, Biography, News, Age & Photos | BookMyShow". BookMyShow. Archived from the original on 4 May 2018. Retrieved 26 January 2018.
- "Thank god I'm an atheist!". infidel-man.blogspot.tw. Archived from the original on 4 May 2018. Retrieved 26 January 2018.
- The Newshour Debate (7 July 2017), Anti-Hindi Row: Language WAR Intensifies In Karnataka | The Newshour Debate (6th July), archived from the original on 11 October 2020, retrieved 26 January 2018
- The Newshour Debate (16 November 2017), Padmavati Row: State Sponsors The Mob? | The Newshour Debate (15Th November), archived from the original on 11 October 2020, retrieved 26 January 2018
- NewsX (2 November 2017), Kamal Haasan now sparks in South; Hindu terror Bogey is back; Why polarise the south now?, archived from the original on 11 October 2020, retrieved 26 January 2018
- "Duniya Vijay and I come from similar backgrounds: Adithya Menon". Archived from the original on 10 September 2017. Retrieved 15 January 2018.
- Public TV | ಪಬ್ಲಿಕ್ ಟಿವಿ (4 July 2017), Tollywood Actor Aditya Menon Speaks in Kannada with Public Tv, archived from the original on 11 October 2020, retrieved 26 January 2018
- RAJTV (18 October 2015), Biography - Actor Adithya Menon, archived from the original on 11 October 2020, retrieved 26 January 2018
- "Adithya Career & Biography | Age, Height, Movie More". Celebrity Bliss. 22 June 2017. Archived from the original on 4 December 2017. Retrieved 26 January 2018.
- "South-Indian Villian [sic] Adithya Menon Enters Bollywood, Adithya Menon, Actor, Bollywood Aaina". bollywoodaaina.com. Archived from the original on 24 September 2018. Retrieved 26 January 2018.
- "'Main Hoon Rajinikanth' a tribute to thalaiva: Adithya Menon". 18 September 2014. Archived from the original on 24 September 2018. Retrieved 15 January 2018.
- "Main Hoon Rajinikanth a Tribute to Thalaivar, Says Lead Actor - NDTV Movies". 18 September 2014. Archived from the original on 18 May 2017. Retrieved 15 January 2018.
- Bureau, Odisha Sun Times. "Bollywood calling for Adithya Menon - OdishaSunTimes.com". odishasuntimes.com.
- Complete Bollywood (26 July 2014), Interview of Adithya Menon & Kavita Radheshyam for 'Main Hoon Rajinikanth', archived from the original on 11 October 2020, retrieved 26 January 2018