Adhuri Kahaani Hamari
Adhuri Kahaani Hamari (transl. Our incomplete story) is an Indian romantic fantasy drama television series that premiered on 16 November 2015 on &TV. Produced by Gul Khan under the banner of 4 Lions Films, it stars Laksh Lalwani and Mahima Makwana.
|Adhuri Kahani Hamari|
|Created by||Gul Khan|
|Written by||Divya Sharma|
|Screenplay by||Janish Erajadar|
|Story by||Anuradha Tiwari|
|Directed by||Arshad Khan|
|Creative director||Meet Kohli|
|Country of origin||India|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||131|
|Production locations||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Running time||22 minutes|
|Production company||4 Lions Films|
|Picture format||576i |
|Original release||16 November 2015 –|
13 May 2016
Manasvini "Manu" (Mahima Makwana) is killed by an ichhadhaari naagin (a shape-shifting snake) named Maya at the age of 16. Maya is jealous of Prince Madhav's (Laksh Lalwani) attention towards Manu and in order to take Manu's place in Madhav's life, Maya kills her.
Years later Manasvini's soul returns as Radhika, who is a film-making student. Radhika lands up in Narayanpuri where the ancient Garuda Temple is located. During this journey, Radhika comes to terms with her past life as Manasvini and some intriguing secrets are revealed to her about Manasvini, Madhav and Maya's relationship. The characters are shown in the past where Maya kills each of the family members and also tries to kill Manu. By mistake Madhav gets hurt, Manu stabs Maya with a trishul and Maya bites Manu. The three of them die together.
Back in the present, Radhika finds Krish who is Madhav's reborn form and marries him with the help of Tulsi, a shape-shifting snake who comes to unite Radhika and Krish to undo the evil done to the loving couple on behalf of the Naagvansh. In Krish's house, Preeti, his sister-in-law is a daayan, (a witch), and has a hidden motive. She tortures Radhika by abducting Krish. She tries to kill Radhika but Radhika is saved by Tulsi who gives her her powers thus making her a naagin. Radhika uses these powers to transform Preeti into a human being without any special powers.
In the end, Radhika avenges Krish by killing the daayan Preeti.
- Laksh Lalwani as Yuvraj Madhav / Krish
- Mahima Makwana as Manasvini "Manu " (Devrakshika) / Radhika
Before rebirth story (2015-2016)Edit
- Suhani Dhanki as Maya, an evil naagin
- Nitin Sahrawat as Raja Lakshman Dev
- Amrapali Gupta as Anamika, Queen of Naag vansh, Bade Raja's lover
- Gajendra Chauhan as Bade Raja, Madhav's father
- Pragati Mehra as Maithali, Badi Rani, Madhav's mother
- Nitin Sahrawat as Chhote Raja, Bade Raja's younger brother
- Preet Kaur Madhan as Chotti Rani, Chhote Raja's wife
- Shubhangi Atre Poorey as Devsena, Manasvini's aunt, former Devrakshika
- Juhi Aslam as Takshika, Maya's assistant, head of the ichhadhaari naags
Post rebirth story (2016)Edit
- Himani Shivpuri as Radhika's aunt
- Nupur Alankar as Krish's mother
- Unknown as Balvinder, Krish's uncle
- Dolly Minhas as Pammi, Balvinder's wife
- Love Kwatra as Om, Krish's elder brother
- Unknown as Mehak, Krish's sister
- Kashvi Kothari as Tulsi, a young naagin who later transfers her power to Radhika
- Nisha Nagpal as Avni, Mehak's friend
- Ronit Chauhan as Purushharth, Balvinder and Pammi's son, Avni's husband
- Unknown as Baba Gorakdas, a snake charmer and helps Preeti in assassinating Radhika
- Pratyusha Banerjee as Naagin (Cameo appearance in song)
- Rashami Desai as Preeti, Krish's sister-in-law and a daayan (Cameo Role)
- Deepshikha Nagpal as Daayani, Preeti's evil sister
There were rumors that Mahima slapped Laksh during a rehearsal of &TV holi event. However, later on in an interview laksh clarified the rumors and said:
The issue has been blown out of proportion. It was a trivial argument, which often happens between any two co-actors. I didn't react when she excitedly applied colors on me during a media interaction at the Holi event as I realize it was unintentional on her part.
After the holi incident there were news of Mahima being replaced by Sanjeeda Sheikh or Sara Khan from the show. Nevertheless, She continued in the show. In an interview with tellychakkar.com she said:
Yes, the Producer Gul Khan personally met me and we cleared things.
In March 2016 an intimate scene was being to be shot between Laksh aka Krish and Mahima aka Radhika. However, Mahima denied to do it. During a press interview, She said:
Yes I refused to do the scene because I felt it was too intimate. My mother's presence has got nothing to do with my refusal to shoot. I am very young to film such sequences. Hence I had reservations. Even if my mother wasn't present, I would not have done it because I felt it was too much. I had a word with my director and explained to him my discomfort would be visible in the scene too. I told him to tone it down to a level where I could be comfortable filming it. I did not want the show to suffer and had no intentions of inconveniencing those involved. I readily shot when they made the changes.
In November 2015, Mahima got injured on the set while shooting for a prominent jail sequence, wherein she had to run away breaking the chains. However, she ended up injuring her head while shooting for it. Nevertheless, she continued to shoot and completed her scene. Later on, people on the sets panicked and took her to the doctor to get the CT scan done .During a press interview she said:
I was very excited, as I got the opportunity to perform an act like Deepika Padukone from "Bajirao Mastani". During the last shot I had to twirl the chain and when I pulled the chain from both the sides it came falling on my head and I was injured badly.
- "End of Manu-Madhav's 'love story' in &TV's Adhuri Kahani Hamari".
- "In & Out: TV celebs onboard, quit or kicked out". The Times of India. 22 September 2015. Retrieved 6 September 2019.
- "Pratyusha Banerjee to enter Adhuri Kahaani Humari - Times of India ►". The Times of India. Retrieved 6 September 2019.
- "Rashami Desai to play negative role for the first time - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 6 September 2019.
- "Rashami Desai's sensuous act in Adhuri Kahaani Humari - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 6 September 2019.
- "Laksh Lalwani: I wasn't slapped by Mahima". toi.
- "Just In: Mahima Makwana 'NOT' to be replaced on &TV's Adhuri Kahani". tellychakkar.
- "Mahima Makwana says no to intimate scenes". asianage.
- "Oh No: Mahima Makwana recently met with an accident!". Abplive.
- "Adhuri Kahaani Hamari' to get 'Bajirao Mastani' touch". indianexpress.
- "Television actors who got injured".