This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)
Adarsh Anand Shinde (born 7 March 1988) is an Indian playback singer. He records Ambedkarite songs and Marathi language film songs.
|Born||7 March 1988|
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Adarsh Shinde has come from a prosperous family of singers. His father, Anand Shinde, and grandfather, Prahlad Shinde, were also singers. Shinde started learning about singing at the age of ten. He has taken lessons in classical music from Suresh Wadkar.
Adarsh Shinde is a notable Ambedkarite singer, he has sung many songs on B. R. Ambedkar and Buddhism. He started his career by singing for an album with his father and uncle Milind Shinde. He appeared on the television reality show "Let It Go!"
In the year 2014, the Shinde family sang together for the film Priyatma. The first such incident of three generations in the Marathi film industry. Bhimraya Majha Bhimraya is the title song of the Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar series composed by Adarsh Shinde and his brother Utkarsh Shinde, while sung by Adarsh Shinde.
Adarsh Shinde has sung more than 1500 songs in both Marathi and Hindi languages.
|2013||Narbachi Wadi||Gazaal Khari Kay|
|2013||Duniyadari||Deva tujhya gabharyala|
|2015||Dagadi Chawl||Morya Morya|
|2015||Tu Hi Re||Sundara|
|2015||Timepass 2||Sunya Sunya|
|2015||Classmates||Aala re raja|
|2016||Poshter Girl||Awaaj Vadhav DJ|
|2017||Baghatos kay mujra kar||Ti Talawar , Majhya Raja ra|
|2018||Fandi||Deva Tu Sang Na Kuthe Gela Harauni|
|2018||Mumbai Pune Mumbai 3||Aali Thumkat Naar|
|2018||Lagna Mubarak||Once More Laav|
|2019||Khari Biscuit||Tula Japnar Aahe|||
|2019||Adham||Aala Re Bhai Aala|||
|2020||Dhurala||Naad Kara , Rada Dhurala|||
|2020||Tanhaji||Shankara Re Shankara|||
|2018||Sangeet Samrat Season 2||Marathi||Judge|||
- Shetty, Anjali (15 June 2019). "My father opened a treasure-trove for me: Aadarsh Shinde". Hindustan Times. Pune. Retrieved 9 June 2020.
- "Dalit shahirs of Maharashtra: Adarsh Shinde takes forward third generation of Bhim Geete". Firstpost. Archived from the original on 27 May 2019. Retrieved 17 June 2019.
- "PHOTOS: परिणय सूत्र में बंधे मराठी सिंगर आदर्श शिंदे, शादी में जम कर हुआ धमाल". Dainik Bhaskar. 29 May 2015. Archived from the original on 17 June 2019. Retrieved 18 June 2019.
- "'डॉ. बाबासाहेब आंबेडकर' मालिकेचं दमदार शीर्षकगीत". 8 May 2019.
- टीम, एबीपी माझा वेब (9 May 2019). "'डॉ. बाबासाहेब आंबेडकर' मालिकेचं दमदार शीर्षकगीत, आदर्श-उत्कर्षची लेखणी आणि भारदस्त आवाजाची जादू". abpmajha.abplive.in.
- "Adarsh Shinde Biography, Wiki, Songs, Wife, Bhim Geete". marathi.tv. 26 July 2016. Archived from the original on 17 June 2019. Retrieved 18 June 2019.
- "'तुला जपणार आहे...' खारी-बिस्कीट या भावंडांच्या जोडगोळीचं हळवं गाणं भेटीला". timesnowmarathi.com. Retrieved 16 October 2019.
- "'Adham' new song: 'Aala Re Bhai Aala' is wild and energetic number". The Times of India. 4 June 2019.
- "Malaal song Udhal Ho: Meezaan, Sharmin Segal create the mood for Ganpati utsav. Watch". Hindustan Times. 12 June 2019. Archived from the original on 16 June 2019. Retrieved 17 June 2019.
- "Dhurala' first song 'Naad Kara': The song featuring Prasad Oak, Siddharth Jadhav and Amey Wagh is a perfect party number". timesofindia.indiatimes.com. Retrieved 21 December 2019.
- "Tanhaji: The Unsung Warrior' music review: Strike three for melodies". thehindu.com. Retrieved 16 January 2020.
- "Adarsh Shinde turns a TV anchor". timesofindia.indiatimes.com. Retrieved 24 July 2015.
- "Sangeet Samrat Season 2 witnessed a jugalbandi between Rahul Deshpande and Adarsh Shinde". timesofindia.indiatimes.com. Retrieved 23 June 2018.
- "Adarsh Shinde to host the new show 'Ekdam Kadak'". timesofindia.indiatimes.com. Retrieved 18 January 2019.