|Full name||Adam Laird Pengilly|
|Born||14 October 1977|
Taunton, Somerset, England
Pengilly qualified for the 2010 Winter Olympics where he finished 18th. On 25 February 2010, he was elected by his fellow Olympic athletes to the International Olympic Committee Athletes' Commission along with Chinese speed skater Yang Yang and American ice hockey player Angela Ruggiero.
Adam served as a member of the IOC at London 2012, Sochi 2014, Rio 2016 and Pyeongchang 2018. Following an altercation with a security guard Pengilly was sent home from the Pyeongchang Winter Olympics.
Pengilly is a Christian and is part of Widcombe Baptist Church, Bath, UK. He comes from Creech St Michael in Somerset, where he grew up, often visiting his parents who still live there and the Creech St Michael Baptist Church. He graduated in Sport and Exercise Science from Birmingham University in 2000. Adam now lives and trains in Bath.
He married Ruth, on 10 July 2010.
- 2006 men's skeleton results
- Atosorigin.co.uk Sponsorship Profile for Adam
- British Bob Skeleton Association profile
- Adam Pengilly at the International Bobsleigh & Skeleton Federation
- ""Pengilly Elected to IOC Athletes Commission". International Bobsleigh & Skeleton Federation. 25 February 2010". Archived from the original on 8 January 2014. Retrieved 17 November 2013.
- "Skeletonsport.com profile". Archived from the original on February 2, 2013. Retrieved October 21, 2007.
- Adam Pengilly at Team GB
- Adam Pengilly at the International Olympic Committee
- Adam Pengilly at Olympics at Sports-Reference.com (archived)