Adam Artur Krzesiński (born 13 September 1965) is a Polish fencer. He won a bronze medal in the team foil event at the 1992 Summer Olympics and a silver in the same event at the 1996 Summer Olympics.
|Born||13 September 1965|
- "Adam Krzesiński". databaseolympics.com. Archived from the original on 26 October 2012. Retrieved 26 December 2011.
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill; et al. "Adam Krzesiński". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Archived from the original on 18 April 2020. Retrieved 26 December 2011.
- Adam Krzesiński at the Polski Komitet Olimpijski (in Polish) (English translation)
- Adam Krzesinski at the International Olympic Committee
- Adam Krzesinski at the Olympic Channel
|This article about a Polish Olympic medalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to fencing in Poland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|