|Years active||2014 - present|
Early life and careerEdit
Cozad was born and grew up in Chico, California, where he attended Notre Dame School until his tenth grade. He later moved to Texas and went to Trinity University, where he got his major degree in history.
In 2014, Cozad wrote his first screenplay for the action film Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit, based on the character created by Tom Clancy, which stars Kevin Costner, Chris Pine, Keira Knightley and Kenneth Branagh. His second screenplay was for the action adventure film The Legend of Tarzan, which he wrote along with Craig Brewer from their own story, which stars Alexander Skarsgård, Margot Robbie, and Christoph Waltz. He had also done a revision of Underwater's script from Brian Duffield.
|2014||Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit||with David Koepp|
|2016||The Legend of Tarzan||with Craig Brewer|
|TBA||Suicide Squad 2||with Gavin O'Connor and Anthony Tambakis|
- Olenyn, Jerry (January 17, 2014). "Chico native's film 'Jack Ryan' could be a blockbuster". KRCR. Retrieved September 10, 2017.
- DERCKSEN, DANIEL (July 9, 2016). "The Legend of Tarzan' takes us to a world of adventure in deepest Africa which is exotic and awe-inspiring". The Writing Studio. Retrieved September 10, 2017.
- Rabinowitz, Mark (November 16, 2010). "Adam Cozad: Give Jack Ryan a reboot". Variety. Retrieved September 10, 2017.
- Busch, Anita (February 22, 2017). "Kristen Stewart In Final Negotiations To Star In Fox Movie 'Underwater'". Deadline. Retrieved September 10, 2017.
- Kit, Borys (March 15, 2017). "'Suicide Squad 2' Lands 'Legend of Tarzan' Writer (Exclusive)". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved September 10, 2017.