Number of locations
|Europe, Russia, Brazil, Middle East|
Adagio City Aparthotel is a joint venture launched by AccorHotels and Pierre & Vacances in October 2007. It manages residences and apartments to rent in tourist cities. The city residences correspond to business travelers on a long term assignment but also French or foreign families on vacation, who can use their kitchens in these apartments and avoid restaurant expenses. Urban tourism has a much higher growth rate than the overall average growth rate of tourism in France in terms of overnight stays, according to specialists.
In 2011, Adagio complemented its offerings with the acquisition of Citéa becoming Adagio Access. The Adagio network is composed of offers for Adagio (the standard package) and Adagio Access (economy offer). Adagio has 90 locations, mostly in Europe (France, Belgium, Switzerland, Germany and UK). The group is now established in Russia, the Middle East and Brazil.
As of 2015 there are 50 Adagio locations in 11 countries (mostly in Europe, as well as in Russia, UAE, Qatar, and Brazil). As of 2015 there are 46 Adagio Access locations in three countries (France, Belgium, and Germany).
- Bn., F. (27 January 2009). "Un secteur attractif pour les promoteurs" [An attractive area for developers]. Le Monde (in French).
- Visseyrias, Mathilde (14 October 2008). "Les 'appart'hôtels' font le plein" [The 'apartment hotels' fill up]. Le Figaro (in French).
- "Boom des appart'hôtels urbains" [Urban Apartment Hotels Boom]. Le Figaro (in French). 25 February 2012.
- Palierse, Christophe (23 February 2012). "Adagio City Aparthotel s'implante au Brésil" [Adagio City Aparthotel is implanted in Brazil]. Les Échos (in French).
- "AccorHotels worldwide". AccorHotels.