Dhale(Redirected from Ad Dali')
Dhale or Dhala, also spelled Dali and Dhalea and sometimes prefixed with Al or Ad (Arabic: الضالع Aḍ-Ḍāliʿ), is the capital town of Dhale Governorate in south-western Yemen. It is located at around , in the elevation of around 1500 metres.
|Time zone||Yemen Standard Time (UTC+3)|
Formerly it was the capital of the Emirate of Dhala.
- "Saudi-led air campaign in Yemen drags on with little progress". Los Angeles Times. 26 May 2015. Retrieved 29 May 2015.
- "Tribal forces loyal to Hadi retake key southern province in Yemen". Xinhua. 27 May 2015. Retrieved 29 May 2015.
- Al-Moshki, Ali Ibrahim (23 January 2014). "Al-Dhale under fire". Yemen Times. Retrieved 29 May 2015.
- "Ad Dhale, Yemen: "Every day we are getting calls from patients in a critical condition who cannot reach our hospitals"". Medecins Sans Frontieres. 10 April 2015. Retrieved 29 May 2015.
- Prothero, G.W. (1920). Arabia. London: H.M. Stationery Office. p. 99.
|This article about a location in Yemen is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|