This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)
Acts Church is a church and contemporary worship music band founded by Pr. Kenneth Chin in the year 2000 in Subang Jaya, Malaysia. The church currently has over 3,000 attendees across 26 churches in 8 nations.
|Location||Subang Jaya, Malaysia|
|Weekly attendance||3,000 |
|Founder(s)||Pr. Kenneth Chin|
|Senior pastor(s)||Pr. Kenneth Chin |
|Music group(s)||Acts Church|
Some of the local service plants of the church include, local service plants in Cyberjaya, Nilai, Ampang, Petaling Jaya, Klang, Semenyih, Cheras and Iskandar (Johor). Acts Church also has international expansions to Singapore, Indonesia (Bekasi) and (Karawaci), Botswana, UK (London, Bristol and Edinburgh), Australia (Melbourne), Thailand (Chiang Mai) and Myanmar (Yangon).
This Church began in 2000, when Pastor Kenneth Chin started this church in Subang Jaya, Malaysia. Over the years, the church has grown to over 26 churches in 8 countries. Acts Church also has a few ministries under it. Notably, Acts Teens, Acts Kids, Acts Working Adults, Acts Campus and Acts Family.
These albums and singles are independently recorded by Acts Church.
- Actsperiment 3.0: You Are Always Good (June 2010)
- Actsperiment 4.0: Fire Wall (November 2012)
- All to Jesus (June 2019)
- Hatiku Milikmu (2021)
- God of Everything (2005)
- I will Praise (2020)
- Guiding Light (2021)
- Christmas play about life’s choices,, thestar.com.my, Retrieved May 31, 2021
- Attendance,, church.com.my, Retrieved May 30, 2021
- Actsperience book,, goodreads.com, Retrieved May 31, 2021
- Overview,, bizmalay.com, Retrieved May 30, 2021
- Overview,, facebook.com, Retrieved May 30, 2021
- Don’t miss the Acts-perience!,, christianitymalaysia.com, Retrieved May 31, 2021
- Acts Klang,, findglocal.com, Retrieved May 30, 2021
- Overview,. actschurch.org, Retrieved May 30, 2021
- History,. victory.org.my, Retrieved May 30, 2021
- info,. my.asiafirms.com, Retrieved June 18, 2021
- History,. jayaone.com.my, Retrieved May 30, 2021