(Redirected from Acca (disambiguation))
Acca or ACCA may refer to:
Businesses and organizationsEdit
- Aerospace Industries Association, previously the Aeronautical Chamber of Commerce
- Air Conditioning Contractors of America, the largest organization of HVAC contractors in the US
- American Clinical and Climatological Association, founded in 1884
- American College Counseling Association
- American Corporate Counsel Association, now Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC), a group for attorneys of private-sector organizations
- Anglican Catholic Church in Australia
- Antiochian Catholic Church in America, one of the Independent Catholic Churches
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, a UK-based accountancy body which offers the Chartered Certified Accountant qualification
- Association of Christian College Athletics, an organization of collegiate athletics
- United States Army Court of Criminal Appeals, an appellate court that reviews certain court-martial convictions of U.S. Army personnel.
Science and technologyEdit
- ACCA: 13-ku Kansatsu-ka, a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Natsume Ono
- Acre, Israel (transliterated as "Acca" from an Arabic spelling)
- Acca, a silk fabric decorated with gold, named for the city
- Accumulator bet, in gambling
- Armed Career Criminal Act, in law
- Australian Centre for Contemporary Art, a contemporary art gallery
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Acca.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.