|Look up aborigine, Aborigine, aborigines, Aborigines, aboriginal, or Aboriginal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Aborigine, aborigine or aboriginal may refer to:
- Indigenous peoples, ethnic groups who are the original or earliest known inhabitants of an area
- Aborigines (mythology), in Roman mythology
- All pages with titles beginning with Aborigine
- All pages with titles beginning with Aboriginal
- Australian Aboriginal English
- Aboriginal English in Canada
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aborigine.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.