Abdullahi (also spelled Abdollahi and Abdillahi) is a male given name. It is a variation of the Arabic personal name Abdullah. The variant Abdullahi is most common in Nigeria Saudi Arabia. Somalia and Ethiopia.
Abdullahi may refer to: is a male given name, it is a variation of the arabic language (عبدالله)..mean God servant.
- Abdullahi Umar Abubakar (born 1990), Nigerian from katsina state, young Islamic researcher, barrister, Flying Officer.
- Abdullahi Ahmed Addou (born 1936), Somali politician
- Abdullahi Ahmed Irro, Somali military General
- Abdullahi Afrah (died 2008), Somali leader of UIC
- Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmed (born 1934), President of Somalia
- Abdullahi Sudi Arale, Somali Guantanamo detainee
- Abdullahi dan Fodio (c. 1766–1828), Sultan of Gwandu and scholar
- Abdullahi Ibrahim, Nigerian politician
- Abdullahi Sheikh Ismail, Somali politician
- Abdullahi Issa (1922–1988), first prime minister of Somalia
- Abdullahi Sarki Mukhtar (born 1949), Nigerian retired Major-General
- Abdullahi al-Harari, Ethiopian Islamic Scholar
- Mohamed Abdullahi Mohamed, Prime Minister of Somalia
- Ahmed Aboki Abdullahi, Nigerian army officer
- Hamza Abdullahi (1945–2019), Nigerian Air Force air marshal and governor
- Hassan Abdillahi, Somali journalist
- Mohamed Diriye Abdullahi, Somali-Canadian scholar
- Nasrollah Abdollahi (born 1951), Iranian football player and coach
- Sadiq Abdullahi (born 1960), Nigerian tennis player