Abdul Hadi Yahya
Abdul Hadi Bin Yahya (born 6 March 1985 in Klang, Selangor) is a Malaysian professional footballer who plays as a forward. He is well known for his prolific goalscoring ability which he shown continuously in the domestic league.
|Full name||Abdul Hadi Bin Yahya|
|Date of birth||6 March 1985|
|Place of birth||Klang, Selangor, Malaysia|
|Height||1.71 m (5 ft 7 1⁄2 in)|
|Playing position(s)||Winger, Forward|
|2009–2010||Kuala Lumpur FA||32||(14)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 8 February 2019|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 17 November 2016
He previously played for PBDKT T-Team FC during the 2010/11 Malaysian Super League season, Kuala Lumpur FA during the 2009/10 season, and PKNS FC during the 2007/2008. Prior to that, he played with Selangor FA from 2005-2007.
Abdul Hadi started his footballing career with the famous Selangor President's Cup Team before being handed his debut with the first team in 2006. After leaving his boyhood team, he then search for more playing time with Klang Valley outfit PKNS FC and old rivals Kuala Lumpur FA. This move prove to be a successful one as he started to score goals and develop his potential. He then move to the east coast of Malaysia to play for Kuala Terengganu outfit PBDKT T-Team FC for the 2010 Malaysia Super League season.
As for the 2011 season he signed with Terengganu FA and already stamp his name among Malaysia best forward as he help his team lift the 2011 Malaysia F.A Cup and finish runners-up only behind Kelantan FA in the Malaysia Super League also topping the scoring charts with total number of 20 league goals.
Hadi started the 2018 season with Marcerra Kuantan, but after the club was hit financial problems, and subsequently expelled from the league, he terminated his contract with them in April 2018 and joined MOF F.C. for the remainder of the season.
His superb form with Terengganu in the 2011 season earned him a call-up to the Malaysia squad for friendly against Hong Kong. He made his debut for Malaysia as a substitute, and scored his first international goal after only six minutes brought in, against Hong Kong on 3 June 2011.
International Senior GoalsEdit
|1.||3 June 2011||Siu Sai Wan Sports Ground, Hong Kong||Hong Kong||1–1||Draw||Friendly|
|2.||23 July 2011||Jalan Besar Stadium, Singapore||Singapore||3–5||Lost||2014 FIFA World Cup qualification – AFC Second Round|
- Biodata at selangorfc.com (in Malay)
- "Hadi, Fitri peledak terbaik (Hadi, Fitri is top scorer)". Berita Harian. 9 July 2011. Archived from the original on 28 September 2018.
- Zulhilmi Zainal (10 April 2018). "Ismail Zakaria stays put at Kuantan for the sake of his men". Goal.com. Retrieved 24 May 2018.
- "Abdul Hadi scores in first major international outing". The Star (Malaysia). 4 June 2011. Archived from the original on 16 August 2011.
- "Malaysia hold Hong Kong 1-1". the-AFC.com. 4 June 2011. Archived from the original on 14 September 2012.