Bougja Abdelaziz is the former President of World Rugby' African association, Rugby Africa (2002-2019), the administrative body for rugby union in Africa. He is Vice-president of the French Association of Travel Management (French: Association Française du Travel Management (AFTM)), the first French organization that represents corporate travel managers. Bougja is member of the World Rugby Audit & Risk and Regulations committees and the Royal Moroccan Rugby Federation (FRMR). During his career, he was involved with Veolia Environment and Marco Polo. Bougja attended University of Toulouse and University of Paris Dauphine from 1975 to 1982 and received a state diploma in accounting expertise. Bougja has extensively contributed to the development of rugby in Africa. For example, during Bougja's tenure, the number of countries involved in rugby increased from 6 to 32 including 22 World Rugby associates and 10 from Rugby Africa.
|Known for||President of Rugby Africa|
- "Entretien à Abdelaziz Bougja, président de Rugby Afrique". Le Matin du Sahara et du Maghreb (in French).
- "Edition du 16/11/2017". « Le 64’ » TV5 Monde (in French). 16 November 2017.
- "Abdelaziz Bougja : Le Maroc regorge de talents, de potentiels et de moyens pour aller loin. Malheureusement le management est défaillant". Libération (Morocco) (in French). Retrieved 29 June 2017.
- "Les voyages d'affaires changent d'ère". La Tribune (in French). 17 November 2009.
- "3 questions à Abdelaziz Bougja". Jeune Afrique (in French). 1 October 2007.
- "Abdelaziz Bougja: «En Afrique, le rugby à 7 va surpasser le rugby à 15»". Radio France International (in French). 24 June 2013.
- "L'avenir olympique du rugby à VII et du golf". Le Monde (in French). 24 June 2013.