Aaron C. Jeffery (born August 25, 1970) is a Logie Award-winning New Zealand – Australian actor. He is best known for his roles as Terry Watson in Water Rats, as Alex Ryan in McLeod's Daughters, and as Matt "Fletch" Fletcher in Wentworth
Aaron C. Jeffery
25 August 1970
Auckland, New Zealand
|Years active||1993 – present|
|Water Rats (1996–98) |
McLeod's Daughters (2001–08)
Melinda Medich (m. 2003–2005)
|Partner(s)||Zoe Naylor (2010–present)|
Early and personal lifeEdit
Jeffery has been in a relationship with his former McLeod's Daughters co-star Zoe Naylor since 2010. The couple had their first child together, a daughter, in 2012. Jeffery also has another daughter from a previous relationship.
After graduation in 1993 from NIDA he began his television career on the children's programme Ship to Shore. Jeffery is best known for his role as Alex Ryan in the drama McLeod's Daughters, which he left in 2008. He also appeared in the third season of the New Zealand drama series Outrageous Fortune.
Jeffery appeared in the series Underbelly: Badness as Frank. He wrapped filming on 22 June. Three days later, it was announced Jeffery had joined the cast of Neighbours as Bradley Fox for two months. In October, it was revealed that Jeffery had been cast as a corrections officer in the series Wentworth.
In both 2004 and 2007, Jeffery won the Silver Logie for Most Popular Actor in a Drama Series for his role on McLeod's Daughters.
|1997||Square One||Jeremy Hostick|
|1998||The Interview||Det. Sr. Const. Wayne Prior|
|2009||X-Men Origins: Wolverine||Thomas Logan|
|2014||Locks of Love||Terry Knox|
|1993||Ship to Store||Nick||9 episodes|
|1994||The Damnation of Harvey McHugh||Brandon||Episode: "A Tree Grows in Botswana"|
|1995||Fire||Firefighter Richard 'Banjo' Gates||12 episodes|
|1995||Blue Murder||Bobby Williams||2 episodes|
|1996–1998||Water Rats||Const. Terry Watson||42 episodes|
|1998||Wildside||Walter Chowdrey||Episode: "1.34"|
|2000||Murder Call||Rory Simmons||Episode: "Last Act"|
|2001–2008||McLeod's Daughters||Alex Ryan||190 episodes|
|2007||Outrageous Fortune||Gary Savage||15 episodes|
|2008||The Strip||Jack Cross||13 episodes|
|2011||Underbelly Files: The Man Who Got Away||Geoff Leyland||TV movie|
|2011||East West 101||Hunter||3 episodes|
|2011||Wild Boys||Captain Moonlite / Preacher Scott||Episode: "1.5"|
|2012||Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries||Samson||Episode: "Blood and Circuses"|
|2012||Underbelly: Badness||Frank||4 episodes|
|2012||Cancerman: The Milan Brych Affair||Dr. John Scott||TV movie documentary|
|2012||Neighbours||Bradley Fox||21 episodes|
|2013–2015||Wentworth||Matt "Fletch" Fletcher||33 episodes|
|2014||Old School||Rick||2 episodes|
|2015||Step Dave||Warren||3 episodes|
|2015||Texas Rising: The Last Soldier||Ranger||3 episodes|
|2016||Janet King||Simon Hamilton||3 episodes|
|2017||Blue Murder: Killer Cop||Chris Bronowski||Episode: "Part One"|
|2018||Underbelly Files: Chopper||Mark "Chopper" Read||2 episodes|
- "Zoe Naylor and Aaron Jeffrey parade their affection". News.com.au. News Limited. 22 September 2010. Retrieved 25 June 2012.
- Moran, Jonathon; Halliwell, Elle (18 March 2012). "Former McCleod's Daughters star Zoe Naylor looks set to be a mum". The Daily Telegraph. News Limited. Retrieved 25 June 2012.
- "Aaron's bundle of joy". TV Week. ACP Magazines (35): 24. 1–7 September 2012.
- "Filming begins on fresh Underbelly chapter". The Sydney Morning Herald. Fairfax Media. 17 April 2012. Retrieved 25 June 2012.
- "Who's who in Badness". TV Week. ACP Magazines (32): 21. 11–17 August 2012.
- "Aaron Jeffery to cause a stir as Erinsborough News deputy". Channel 5. Northern & Shell. 25 June 2012. Retrieved 25 June 2012.
- "Top cast locked in". The West Australian. Seven West Media. 4 October 2012. Archived from the original on 5 January 2013. Retrieved 4 October 2012.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Aaron Jeffery.|
|This article about a New Zealand television actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an Australian television actor is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|