|Produced by||C. K. Padma Kumar|
M. Dileep Kumar
|Narrated by||Sathi Premji|
|Edited by||Beena Paul|
|Distributed by||OPM Cinemas|
The film explores the stories of man-woman relationships in the backdrop of three different timelines with each segment telling a story on romance, betrayal and lust. The anthology features an ensemble cast of Parvathy Thiruvothu, Asif Ali, Joju George, Samyuktha Menon, Roshan Mathew, Darshana Rajendran, Indrajith Sukumaran, Nedumudi Venu, Kaviyoor Ponnamma and Basil Joseph. Bijibal and Dawn Vincent composes the original songs and background score. The film is presented by Rajeev Ravi and produced by C. K. Padma Kumar and M. Dileep Kumar under Prime Production.
|1||Savithri||Jay K.||Joju George, Samyuktha Menon, Indrajith Sukumaran (cameo), Vineeth Vishwam||Santhosh Echikkanam||Santhosh's story||Suresh Rajan||Bavan Sreekumar|
|2||Rachiyamma||Venu||Parvathy Thiruvothu, Asif Ali||Venu||Uroob's Rachiyamma||Venu||Beena Paul|
|3||Rani||Aashiq Abu||Roshan Mathew, Darshana Rajendran, Nedumudi Venu, Kaviyoor Ponnamma, Basil Joseph, Benny P. Nayarambalam||Unni R.||Unni R.'s Pennum Cherukkanum||Shyju Khalid||Saiju Sreedharan|
Jay K.'s film has completed filming in 2019 while, other films are in different stages of production. Venu's segment which is set in the backdrop of 1950s was shot in Palakkad. Aashiq Abu's segment was filmed during November 2019.
|1||Kadha Padu||B. K. Harinarayanan||Bijibal||Bijibal, Remya Nambeesan|
Baradwaj Rangan of Film Companion South wrote "Rani, the third film is the real standout. If you take just the form, ignoring the content for a moment, the way the scenes are written with the dialogue and silence, the way the music kicks in on time and goes out, the unexpected twist with an elderly couple and a Biblical confusion that comes to haunt a man...it doesn’t feel like a film about something specific. It feels like snapshots pulled out of people’s lives, which is the toughest thing for a filmmaker to do. Rani, with a breathtaking ending, is the only film that worked in this anthology."
- "'Aanum Pennum' slated for March 26". The New Indian Express.
- "Rajeev Ravi, Aashiq Abu, Jay K and Venu prepping anthology project". The New Indian Express. 23 September 2019.
- Nilambur, Sibi (26 March 2021). "കരുത്തിന്റെ മൂന്നു പെൺമുഖങ്ങൾ.. റിവ്യു" [Aanum Pennum Malayalam Movie Review]. Malayala Manorama (in Malayalam).
- "WATCH: Eerie trailer of Rajeev Ravi's Malayalam anthology film 'Aanum Pennum' out". The New Indian Express. 21 March 2021.
- "Parvathy Thiruvothu reacts to criticism against her character of Rachiyamma". The Times of India. 20 January 2020.
- "Aashiq Abu project Pennum Cherukkanum starts rolling". The New Indian Express. 12 November 2019.
- "New poster of 'Aanum Pennum' features Darshana and Roshan Mathew". The News Minute. 3 March 2021.
- "ഹൃദയങ്ങളിലേയ്ക്കു പാടിക്കയറി ബിജിബാലും രമ്യ നമ്പീശനും; പുതിയ പാട്ടുമായി 'ആണും പെണ്ണും'" [Kadha Padu song from the movie Aanum Pennum]. Malayala Manorama (in Malayalam). 26 March 2021.
- "Aanum Pennum, On Amazon Prime Video, Feels Like A Collection Of Snapshots That Aren't About Anything Specific". FilmCompanion. 1 July 2021.