Aanchal Munjal (born 13 April 1997) is an Indian film and television actress, acting in both Hindi and Tamil films.
Her breakthrough performance was in 2010's We Are Family, based on the 1998 Hollywood film Stepmom. That same year, she appeared as Chunni in Ghost Bana Dost and Muniya S. Yadav in Hindi film Aarakshan. From 2011 until 2013, she played Raavi Ahuja in Parvarrish – Kuchh Khattee Kuchh Meethi.
|2010||We Are Family||Aaliya||Debut film|
|2011||Aarakshan||Muniya S. Yadav|
|2016||Ghayal Once Again||Anushka|
|2017||Mumbai Special 6||Mrs. Anushka|
|2007||Dhoom Machao Dhoom||Sameera|
|2010||Ghost Bana Dost||Chunni|
|2011–13||Parvarrish - Kuchh Khattee Kuchh Meethi||Raavi Jeet Ahuja|
|2012||Gumrah – End Of Innocence||Anjali Dobriyal|
|2013||Welcome - Baazi Mehmaan-Nawaazi ki||Herself|
|2013||Bade Acche Lagte Hain||Pihu Ram Kapoor|
|2014||Ek Boond Ishq||Radha Verma|
Awards and nominationsEdit
- "Aanchal Munjal all set to make her debut as a lead actress". Tellychakkar. 31 July 2019. Archived from the original on 31 July 2019. Retrieved 20 January 2020. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Chakraborty, Debasish. "Aanchal Munjal photos: These clicks of the Ghayal Once Again actress speak volume of the fashionista in her | Entertainment News". Times Now. Archived from the original on 21 January 2020. Retrieved 21 January 2020. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Rachel Saltz (5 September 2010). "Mom-Stepmom Two Step". The New York Times. Archived from the original on 25 June 2012. Retrieved 4 February 2017.
- "Face-Off: Aanchal Munjal excited for next release 'Aarakshan'". India Today. 24 June 2011. Archived from the original on 18 January 2012. Retrieved 20 January 2012.
- "Bade Acche Lagte Hain to take seven-year leap - Indian Express". Archived from the original on 7 March 2017. Retrieved 4 July 2014.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2 July 2012. Retrieved 9 May 2015.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "The Indian Television Academy Awards 2012, Top-4 Jury". Archived from the original on 13 February 2013. Retrieved 9 May 2015.