A Somewhat Gentle Man
This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
A Somewhat Gentle Man (Norwegian: En ganske snill mann and also known as Regnskap) is a 2010 Norwegian comedy film directed by Hans Petter Moland. It premiered on 19 March 2010, and was the sixth feature-film directed by Hans Petter Moland. It was nominated for the Golden Bear at the 60th Berlin International Film Festival.
|A Somewhat Gentle Man|
Norwegian theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Hans Petter Moland|
|Written by||Kim Fupz Aakeson|
|Edited by||Jens Christian Fodstad|
"A Somewhat Gentle Man is about grown-ups struggling to keep up with the times. It's a black comedy about burning out with dignity, even for criminals," Moland said.
During opening weekend in Norway, 16,000 people saw A Somewhat Gentle Man in theaters.
The film received the Norwegian 'Film Critic Award' in 2011.
- Stellan Skarsgård as Ulrik
- Bjørn Floberg as Rune Jensen
- Gard B. Eidsvold as Rolf
- Jorunn Kjellsby as Karen Margrethe
- Bjørn Sundquist as Sven
- Jon Øigarden as Kristian
- Kjersti Holmen as Wenche
- Jan Gunnar Røise as Geir
- Julia Bache-Wiig as Silje
- Aksel Hennie as Samí
- Henrik Mestad as Kenny
- Jannike Kruse as Merete
- Ane H. Røvik Wahlen as Kenny's wife
- "60th Berlin International Film Festival: Programme". berlinale.de. Retrieved 16 October 2010.
- From Hollywood to Alnabru Filed 28 February 2009 at Wayback Machine . - Article in Dagsavisen 27 February 2009.
|This article related to Norwegian film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a 2010s comedy-drama film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|