A Proper Scandal
Uno scandalo perbene (internationally released as A Proper Scandal) is a 1984 Italian drama film. It represents the last film written and directed by Pasquale Festa Campanile. It is a true dramatization of the Bruneri-Canella case.
|A Proper Scandal|
|Directed by||Pasquale Festa Campanile|
|Music by||Riz Ortolani|
- Ben Gazzara as Bruneri/Canella
- Giuliana De Sio as Giulia Canella
- Vittorio Caprioli as Renzo
- Franco Fabrizi as Count Guarienti
- Valeria D'Obici as Camilla Ghidini
- Giuliana Calandra as Maria Gastaldelli
- Vincenzo Crocitti as The Journalist
- Enzo Robutti as The Professor
- Carlos de Carvalho as Count De Besi
- Clara Colosimo as Tenutaria
- Gian Luigi Rondi. Un lungo viaggio. Le Monnier, 1998.
- Roberto Chiti; Roberto Poppi & Enrico Lancia. Dizionario del cinema italiano. Gremese Editore, 1991.
|This article related to an Italian film of the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|