ASOCS Ltd. is a privately held company,a developer of on-premise cloud solutions for industries such as retail, real estate, hospitality, health, sports and entertainment. ASOCS is also collaborating with mobile network carriers to support the move to 5G, using full network virtualization and open interfaces such as xRAN, TIP and ONAP. ASOCS is headquartered in Rosh Ha'ayin, Israel, and it also has a development center in Ukraine and offices in Las Vegas.
|Industry||cloud management, wireless network, virtual private cloud, virtualization. telecommunication|
Number of employees
ASOCS was founded in 2003 by CEO Gilad Garon and CTO Doron Solomon, first as a manufacturer of Integrated circuits, and since 2013 it has been focusing on virtualized communications for wireless networks.
In February 2013, ASOCS have signed a strategic memorandum of understanding with China Mobile for the joint development, commercialization, testing and deployment of large-scale baseband processing units for China Mobile's next generation Cloud-RAN network.
Products & SolutionsEdit
Cyrus is an on-premise edge cloud solution that provides limitless mobile capacity and secure connectivity, collects and analyzes mobile device and IoT data. The product was designed to answer some of the most common challenges of digital transformation including mobile connectivity, capacity and security issues. It also addresses connectivity challenges inside buildings by replacing the traditional base station with a neutral-host platform. 
- "The Virtualized Communications Company ASOCS Raises $10 Million". Retrieved 18 October 2017.
- Shelach, Shmulik. "ASOCS teams with China Mobile on Cloud-RAN networks". Globes. Retrieved 27 February 2013.
- "ASOCS Launches On-Premise Mobile Cloud for Enterprises". Retrieved 12 September 2017.
- "Open vRAN Ecosystem – Enabling a Better Mobile Architecture". Retrieved 12 September 2018.
- "On-premise Mobile Edge Clouds".