This article provides insufficient context for those unfamiliar with the subject.June 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)(
|Initial release||1 March 2018|
1.13.19100710 / 28 October 2019
|Platform||Android 7.0 and later|
ARCore uses three key technologies to integrate virtual content with the real world as seen through your phone's camera:
- Motion tracking allows the phone to understand and track its position relative to the world.
- Environmental understanding allows the phone to detect the size and location of flat horizontal surfaces like the ground or a coffee table.
- Light estimation allows the phone to estimate the environment's current lighting conditions.
- "Google Play Services for AR APKs". APKMirror.
- Amadeo, Ron (29 August 2017). "Google's ARCore brings augmented reality to millions of Android devices". Ars Technica. Condé Nast. Retrieved 6 November 2017.
- Murnane, Kevin (19 October 2017). "Samsung's Galaxy Phones Will Feature Augmented Reality Courtesy Of Google's ARCore". Forbes. Retrieved 6 November 2017.