Asociación Deportiva Ceuta was a Spanish football team based in the autonomous city of Ceuta. Founded in 1996, its last ever season was 2011–12 in Segunda División B, holding home matches at Estadio Alfonso Murube, with a capacity of 6,500.
|Full name||Asociación Deportiva Ceuta|
|2011–12||2ªB – Group 4, 14th|
In 1996 Asociación Deportiva Ceuta was born, reaching the third level in only two years; in its first decades of existence, it appeared – without success – in five second division promotion play-offs.
After 2011–12 season, the club was administratively relegated to Regional Preferente de Ceuta due to unpaid wages from the previous season. Shortly after, club was disbanded with a €600,000 total debt. 
- Agrupación Deportiva Ceuta — (1972–91)
- AD Ceutí Atlético – (1996–97)
- Asociación Deportiva Ceuta – (1997–2012)
Other clubs from CeutaEdit
- Ceuta Sport Club — (1932); renamed in 1941 to Sociedad Deportiva Ceuta
- Sociedad Deportiva Ceuta — (1941); in 1956 merged with the Spanish elements of Club Atlético Tetuán to form Club Atlético Ceuta
- Club Atlético Ceuta — (1956–2013); renamed in 2013 to Asociación Deportiva Ceuta Fútbol Club
- Asociación Deportiva Ceuta Fútbol Club — (2013–)
- Club Deportivo Imperio de Ceuta — (1942–)
Season to seasonEdit
Note: Flags indicate national team as defined under FIFA eligibility rules. Players may hold more than one non-FIFA nationality.
- El Ceuta desciende a Tercera tras no recibir la ayuda de la ciudad (Ceuta relegated to Tercera after no help from the city)[permanent dead link]; El Pueblo de Ceuta, 1 July 2012 (in Spanish)
- Been a year since AD Ceuta was wound up Archived 4 March 2016 at the Wayback Machine Ceuta Deportiva, June 30, 2013
- Hawkey, Ian (2009). Feet of the chameleon : the story of African football. London: Portico. ISBN 978-1-906032-71-5.
|This article about a Spanish association football club is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about Spain's autonomous north African cities or Plazas de soberanía is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|