A. J. Howard
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for sports and athletics. (January 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|No. 39 – New England Patriots|
|Born:||December 23, 1995|
|Height:||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
|Weight:||185 lb (84 kg)|
|High school:||Harris County|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics|
New York GiantsEdit
New England PatriotsEdit
On January 8, 2019, Howard was signed to the New England Patriots practice squad. Howard won Super Bowl LIII after the Patriots defeated the Los Angeles Rams 13-3. He signed a reserve/future contract with the Patriots on February 5, 2019.
- "A.J. Howard". NFL.com. Retrieved December 28, 2018.
- "A.J. Howard - Football". Appalachian State University Athletics. Retrieved December 28, 2018.
- Urban, Darren (April 30, 2018). "Cardinals Bring In 24 Undrafted Rookies". AZCardinals.com. Archived from the original on May 2, 2018. Retrieved January 5, 2019.
- "Celebration Time For Undrafted Rookies Who Made Cardinals' Roster". www.azcardinals.com. Retrieved January 9, 2019.
- "Corey Coleman excited for fresh start with Giants". Giants.com. October 25, 2018. Retrieved December 28, 2018.
- "Patriots Make A Series of Roster Transactions". Patriots.com. January 8, 2019.
- Kyed, Doug (February 5, 2019). "Patriots Sign Eight Of 10 Practice Squad Players To Future Contracts". NESN.com.
|This biographical article related to American sports is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|