This article concerns the period 809 BC – 800 BC.
|Millennium:||1st millennium BC|
Events and trendsEdit
- 804 BC—Adad-nirari III of Assyria conquers Damascus.
- c. 800 BC—Greek Dark Ages end.
- c. 800 BC—Archaic period in Greece begins. (It ends in 480 BC with the invasion of Xerxes.)
- From c. 800 BC – The Upanishads are composed.
- c. 800 BC–700 BC—Pre-Etruscan period in Italy.
- Etruscan civilization.
- The Olmecs build pyramids.
- 808 BC The Kingdom of Macedon has started with the first king Caranas I