- the 19th prime number (the next is 71).
- an irregular prime.
- a lucky prime.
- the sum of five consecutive primes (7 + 11 + 13 + 17 + 19).
- a Heegner number.
- a Pillai prime since 18! + 1 is divisible by 67, but 67 is not one more than a multiple of 18.
- palindromic in the consecutive bases 5 (2325) and 6 (1516).
- The registry of the U.S. Navy's aircraft carrier USS John F. Kennedy (CV-67), named after U.S. President John F. Kennedy.
- The number of the French department Bas-Rhin.
- The number of counties in Alabama, Florida, and Pennsylvania.
- The province/traffic code of Zonguldak Province in Turkey
- In the US, *67 is a common prefix-code for blocking caller-id info on the subsequent call.
- Buddy Arrington's best-known NASCAR car number.
- The Ottawa 67's, founded in 1967.
- The number of throws in judo.
- Pekka Koskela skated the 1000 metres in 1:07:00 (67 seconds) on 10 November 2007, a world record at the time.
- The number of the laps of the German Grand Prix since 2002 if the race was held at Hockenheimring.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to 67 (number).|
- "Sloane's A000928 : Irregular primes". The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequences. OEIS Foundation. Retrieved 2016-05-29.
- "Sloane's A031157 : Numbers that are both lucky and prime". The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequences. OEIS Foundation. Retrieved 2016-05-29.
- "Sloane's A003173 : Heegner numbers". The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequences. OEIS Foundation. Retrieved 2016-05-29.
- "Sloane's A063980 : Pillai primes". The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequences. OEIS Foundation. Retrieved 2016-05-29.