4th and Brannan station
4th and Brannan Station is an at-grade light rail station of the San Francisco Municipal Railway's Muni Metro system that is under construction. It will be an island platform located on the corner of 4th and Brannan streets in the South of Market, San Francisco (SoMa) district. Its construction is part of the Central Subway Project and it will be a future station on the T Third Street line. The station is projected to open for public service in 2018.
The station under construction in March 2019
|Location||4th Street at Brannan Street|
San Francisco, California
|Platforms||1 island platform|
|Opening||December 26, 2018 —|
December 10, 2019
Originally, the station and its adjacent trackway were designed with an exclusive train-only lane on the platform's eastern side and a mixed traffic lane on the western side. The station was subsequently redesigned with exclusive lanes on both sides of the platform, enabling trains to proceed faster through the 4th and Bryant intersection preceding the station.
- Rodriguez, Joe Fitzgerald (July 25, 2017). "Central Subway completion date delayed again". San Francisco Examiner. Retrieved July 26, 2017.
- "Central Subway Alignment". San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency (SFMTA). Retrieved September 26, 2015.
- "Central Subway 4th & Brannan Surface Station" (PDF). City and County of San Francisco. Archived from the original (PDF) on June 11, 2016.
- "Central Subway Project" (PDF). SAN FRANCISCO COUNTY TRANSPORTATION AUTHORITY. Archived from the original (PDF) on October 12, 2016. Retrieved May 18, 2016.
- Addendum 2 to Supplemental Environmental Impact Statement/ Supplemental Environmental Impact Report (PDF) (Report). San Francisco Planning Department. September 28, 2018. Retrieved November 22, 2018.
|This San Francisco train station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This San Francisco Municipal Railway-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|