45 Fathers is a 1937 American comedy film directed by James Tinling, written by Frances Hyland and Albert Ray, and starring Jane Withers, Thomas Beck, Louise Henry, Richard Carle, Nella Walker and Andrew Tombes. It was released on November 26, 1937, by 20th Century Fox.
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||James Tinling|
|Produced by||John Stone|
|Screenplay by||Frances Hyland|
|Story by||Mary Bickell|
|Music by||Samuel Kaylin|
|Edited by||Alex Troffey|
|Distributed by||20th Century Fox|
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (October 2015)
- Jane Withers as Judith Frazier
- Thomas Beck as Roger Farragut
- Louise Henry as Elizabeth Carter
- Paul Hartman as Joe McCoy
- Grace Hartman as Flo McCoy
- Richard Carle as Bunny Carothers
- Nella Walker as Mrs. Carter
- Andrew Tombes as Judge
- Leon Ames as Vincent
- Sammy Cohen as Prof. Ziska
- George Givot as Prof. Bellini
- Ruth Warren as Sarah
- Hattie McDaniel as Beulah
- Romaine Callender as Hastings
- "45 Fathers (1937) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2015-10-05.
- Hal Erickson. "45 Fathers (1937) - James Tinling | Synopsis, Characteristics, Moods, Themes and Related". AllMovie. Retrieved 2015-10-05.
- "45 Fathers". Afi.com. Retrieved 2015-10-05.
|This 1930s comedy film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|