- The name of an independent documentary about Nicholas O'Neill, the youngest victim of the Station nightclub fire.
- 2012 Documentary on the life of the 41st President of the United States George H. W. Bush
- The Forty-First (1956 film)
- Charlton Heston's designation as a Roman warship slave in the film Ben-Hur.
- The code number given to Tetsuo Shima by scientists in the manga and 1988 film Akira.
- Jonathan Pryce's destination level for his apartment in Terry Gilliam's Brazil.
- Billy Cole's jersey number in the Tony Scott film The Last Boy Scout.
- In the feature film The Matrix, Morpheus is aggressively questioned in the 41st floor of the government building, in reference to the murder of Amadou Diallo.
- The victim number that appears on Dr. Lucy Lynskey's forehead in the Peter Jackson film The Frighteners.
- The precinct number that appears on the NYC police car in the film Ghostbusters during the earthquake moment of the film's climax.
- The district number where the "zombie virus" reappears in the film Doomsday.
- The distance in kilometers when Ripcord and Duke from the 2009 film G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra realize that their escort mission is in jeopardy.
- The restricted penthouse level of Lady Tanaka's Yakuza hideout in The Punisher (1989 film).
- In the 1959 Alfred Hitchcock film North by Northwest, Cary Grant is attacked by a crop-dusting airplane at Prairie Corners on Highway 41.
- The truck driver number, in the Knight Rider (1982 TV series) pilot, who agrees to a $25,000 cash reward for 'smashing head on' into Michael Knight and KITT during the finale.
- In The Expendables (2010 film), the number of soldiers actor Eric Roberts laments to his subordinates about having been killed by star Sylvester Stallone in his escape from their island.
- The reported number of survivors aboard the USS Neptune, in the 1978 disaster film Gray Lady Down, upon its initial depth position of 1,450 feet
- The race number worn by Sir Roger Bannister when he broke the mythical 4-minute mile barrier in 1954.
In other fieldsEdit
- The model number of the HP-41C/CV/CX.
- The international direct dialing (IDD) code for Switzerland.
- C-41 process is the film developing process for 35mm color negative film.
- Bush 41, George H. W. Bush, the 41st President of the United States.
- In the 1994 arcade game Daytona USA, the player racing team, Team Hornet, has a race number of 41. It is also continued in the 1998 arcade game Daytona USA 2, where it is applied to three more player cars. The number 41 does not appear on the player cars on linked cabinets for both games. The Hornet, driven by AGES in Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, also used the number 41.
- In Mexico "cuarenta y uno" (41) is slang referring to a homosexual. This is due to the 1901 arrest of 41 homosexuals at a hotel in Mexico City during the government of Porfirio Díaz (1876–1911). See: Dance of the Forty-One
- The number of the French department Loir-et-Cher.
- Number of ballistic missile submarines of the George Washington class and its successors, collectively known as the "41 for Freedom".
- Some 10 mm caliber firearm cartridges are denoted as ".41," the decimal inch equivalent.