|Divisors||1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32|
32 = 11 + 22 + 33
- The atomic number of germanium
- The freezing point of water at standard atmospheric pressure in degrees Fahrenheit
- The number of completed, numbered piano sonatas by Ludwig van Beethoven
- "32 Footsteps", a song by They Might Be Giants
- "The Chamber of 32 Doors", a song by Genesis, from their 1974 concept album The Lamb Lies Down On Broadway
- "32", a song on Mr. Mister's debut album I Wear the Face
- "32", a song by electro-rock group Carpark North
- "Thirty Two", a song by Van Morrison on the album New York Sessions '67
- ThirtyTwo is the fourth album by English band Reverend and the Makers
- "32 Pennies", a song on Warrant's 1989 debut album Dirty Rotten Filthy Stinking Rich
- The number of rays in the Japanese Rising Sun on the cover of Incubus' 2006 album Light Grenades
- "32 Ways To Die", a song on Sum41's album Half Hour of Power
- The shortened pseudonym of UK rapper Wretch 32
In chess, the total number of black squares on the board, the total number of white squares, and the total number of pieces (black and white) at the beginning of the game.
The number of teams in the National Football League.
The number of national teams that have participated in each FIFA World Cup finals tournament since 1998.
The ball used in association football is typically made with 32 panels of leather or synthetic material.
In other fieldsEdit
Thirty-two could also refer to:
- The number of teeth of a full set of teeth in an adult human, including wisdom teeth
- The size of a databus in bits: 32-bit
- The size, in bits, of certain integer data types, used in computer representations of numbers
- IPv4 uses 32-bit (4-byte) addresses
- ASCII and Unicode code point for space
- The code for international direct dial phone calls to Belgium
- In the title Thirty-Two Short Films About Glenn Gould, starring Colm Feore
- Article 32 of the UCMJ concerns pre-trial investigations. Such a hearing is often called an "article 32 hearing"
- Sometimes considered to be the occult opposite of number 23
- The caliber .32 ACP
- The number of pages in the average comic book (not including the cover)
- The number of the French department Gers
- The traditional 32 counties of Ireland