24Kitchen is a Dutch television specialty channel that airs both one-time and recurring (episodic) programs about food and cooking, owned by The Walt Disney Company (Benelux) BV.
|Picture format||1080i (HDTV)|
|Owner||The Walt Disney Company (Benelux) BV|
National Geographic Wild
|Launched||12 December 2012|
|Ziggo GO||ZiggoGO.tv(Europe only)|
The channel was launched by Fox Networks Group Benelux in cooperation with Jan Dekker Holding, which airs across the Netherlands. It's also available in HD. It launched on 1 October 2011. A preview channel was shown on the UPC Netherlands platform a month before the launch.
24Kitchen Portugal is modeled out of the Dutch version, with original content and international series. It was launched by Fox Networks Group Portugal in 2012 in Portugal and Africa. Later followed by localised versions across Southeast Europe.
On 20 March 2019 The Walt Disney Company acquired 21st Century Fox, including Fox Networks Group Benelux.
On December 13, 2020, a select number of 24Kitchen programs were made available to stream on Disney+ in the Netherlands.
- Amazing Weddingcakes
- Avec Eric
- Bak met Miljuschka
- Bill's Food
- De Makkelijke Maaltijd
- Fast, Fresh, Simple
- Grenzeloos Koken
- Jamie’s Family Christmas
- Lako, može svako
- Meat vs. Veg
- No Reservations
- Rudolph's Bakery
- The Free Range Cook
- The Taste of Cooking
- The Taste of Life Basics
- The Taste of Life Travel
- Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution
- ^ Jarco Kriek (15 August 2011). "24Kitchen maand voor lancering al bij UPC te zien" (in Dutch). Totaal TV.
- ^ Robert Briel (2 October 2012). "Fox TV to launch in Balkans". BroadbandTVNews.com.
- ^ Robert Briel (7 December 2012). "24Kitchen launches in Turkey". BroadbandTVNews.com.
- ^ "S-4". www.sec.gov.
- ^ "FANTASTISCH NIEUWS: 24KITCHEN VANAF NU OOK TE ZIEN OP DISNEY+". 24kitchen.nl.
Media related to 24Kitchen at Wikimedia Commons