The 2023 UEFA Europa League Final will be the final match of the 2022–23 UEFA Europa League, the 52nd season of Europe's secondary club football tournament organised by UEFA, and the 14th season since it was renamed from the UEFA Cup to the UEFA Europa League. The match will be played at the Puskás Aréna in Budapest, Hungary on 31 May 2023. Due to the postponement and relocation of the 2020 final, the final hosts were shifted back a year, with Budapest instead hosting the 2023 final.
|Event||2022–23 UEFA Europa League|
|Date||31 May 2023|
|Venue||Puskás Aréna, Budapest|
The match will be the first UEFA Cup/Europa League final to be held in Budapest, and the second final in the competition's history to be held in Hungary after the 1985 first leg. The final will also be the third UEFA club competition final to be held in the city after the 2019 UEFA Women's Champions League Final and the 2020 UEFA Super Cup, making it the fourth overall UEFA club final in Hungary. The stadium was also chosen as a venue for UEFA Euro 2020, where it hosted three group stage matches and a round of 16 fixture.
The original identity of the 2023 UEFA Europa League Final was unveiled at the group stage draw on 26 August 2022.
The "home" team (for administrative purposes) will be determined by an additional draw to be held after the quarter-final and semi-final draws.
- Each team will be given only three opportunities to make substitutions, with a fourth opportunity in extra time, excluding substitutions made at half-time, before the start of extra time and at half-time in extra time.
- "International match calendar and access list for 2022/23". UEFA Circular Letter. No. 51/2021. Union of European Football Associations. 19 July 2021. Retrieved 5 November 2021.
- "Budapest to host 2022 UEFA Europa League Final". UEFA.com. Union of European Football Associations. 2 March 2020. Retrieved 2 March 2020.
- "UEFA competitions to resume in August". UEFA.com. Union of European Football Associations. 17 June 2020. Retrieved 17 June 2020.
- "Budapest to stage 2022 UEFA Europa League final". UEFA.com. Union of European Football Associations. 2 March 2020. Retrieved 2 March 2020.
- "UEFA Executive Committee agenda for Amsterdam meeting". UEFA.com. Union of European Football Associations. 27 February 2020. Retrieved 27 February 2020.
- UEFA.com (26 August 2022). "2023 UEFA Europa League and 2023 UEFA Europa Conference League finals identities unveiled | Inside UEFA". UEFA.com. Retrieved 26 August 2022.
- "Regulations of the UEFA Europa League, 2022/23 Season". UEFA.com. Union of European Football Associations. 1 May 2022. Retrieved 10 May 2022.