|See also:||Other events of 2022|
History of the DRC
- June 5 - Between 18 and 27 people are killed in a massacre by suspected Allied Democratic Forces fighters in Otomabere, Irumu Territory, Ituri Province.
- 27 September – The Ministry of Health of the Democratic Republic of the Congo formally declares an end to the latest outbreak of Ebola.
- 30 October - Government expels Rwandan ambassador to Congo after alleged Rwandan government support for M23 rebels.
- "Civilians killed in eastern DR Congo rebel attack". www.aljazeera.com. Retrieved 2022-06-18.
- "20 killed in fresh attack in eastern DR Congo". The East African. 2022-06-07. Retrieved 2022-06-18.
- "DRC Army: M23 Rebels Kill Two Congo Soldiers as Fighting Resumes". VOA. 6 June 2022. Retrieved 2022-06-18.
- "At Least 15 Killed as Anti-UN Protests Spread in Eastern DR Congo". Al Jazeera. 26 July 2022. Retrieved 27 July 2022.
- "Congo declares end of latest Ebola outbreak in east". Reuters. 2022-09-27. Retrieved 2022-09-27.
- "DR Congo expels Rwandan ambassador as M23 rebels seize towns". Al Jazeera. Retrieved 30 October 2022.