The 2022 Trans–Tasman Hockey Series was a women's field hockey series, comprising four test matches between the national teams of Australia and New Zealand. The series was held at the National Hockey Centre in Auckland, from 10 to 15 May.
|City||Auckland, New Zealand|
|Teams||2 (from 1 confederation)|
|Venue(s)||National Hockey Centre|
|Goals scored||12 (3 per match)|
|Top scorer(s)||Brooke Peris (3 goals)|
Due to the ongoing impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic, the series was the first time the two teams played an international match since August 2021, in their respective matches at Olympic Games. The series was scheduled to be held alongside the men's event, however this was postponed due to COVID related issues.
All times are local (NZST).
|2||New Zealand (H)||4||0||2||2||5||7||−2||2|
Rules for classification: 1) points; 2) goal difference; 3) games won; 4) head-to-head result.
There were 12 goals scored in 4 matches, for an average of 3 goals per match.
- "Kookaburras and Hockeyroos to take on Black Sticks in Auckland". hockey.org.au. Hockey Australia. Retrieved 30 April 2022.
- "Hockey: Black Sticks women in rebuilding phase before Commonwealth Games, World Cup tilts". newshub.co.nz. Newshub. Retrieved 30 April 2022.
- "Black Sticks booked for trans-Tasman series in NZ". rnz.co.nz. Radio New Zealand. Retrieved 30 April 2022.
- "2020 Olympic Games (Women)". tms.fih.ch. International Hockey Federation. Retrieved 30 April 2022.
- "TRANS TASMAN SERIES TO MARK CENTENARY OF RIVALRY". blacksticksnz.co.nz. New Zealand Hockey Federation. Retrieved 30 April 2022.
- "Men's matches postponed in Sentinel Homes Trans-Tasman series". blacksticksnz.co.nz. New Zealand Hockey Federation. Retrieved 15 May 2022.
- Regulations November 2019