2020 coronavirus pandemic in Seychelles
This article is about a current pandemic where information can change quickly or be unreliable. The latest page updates may not reflect the most up-to-date information. (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|2020 coronavirus pandemic in Seychelles|
|First outbreak||Wuhan, China|
|Index case||Perseverance Island|
|Arrival date||11 March 2020|
(3 weeks and 6 days)
On 12 January 2020, the World Health Organization (WHO) confirmed that a novel coronavirus was the cause of a respiratory illness in a cluster of people in Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China, which was reported to the WHO on 31 December 2019.
On 15 March, a third case arriving from the Netherlands was confirmed.
As of 16 March, there are four confirmed cases. The new case also arriving from Netherlands.
On 6 April there are 11 confirmed cases and 2 patients has been released. 
- "Coronavirus Update (Live): 1,339,970 Cases and 74,410 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Outbreak - Worldometer". www.worldometers.info. Retrieved 6 April 2020.
- Elsevier. "Novel Coronavirus Information Center". Elsevier Connect. Archived from the original on 30 January 2020. Retrieved 15 March 2020.
- Reynolds, Matt (4 March 2020). "What is coronavirus and how close is it to becoming a pandemic?". Wired UK. ISSN 1357-0978. Archived from the original on 5 March 2020. Retrieved 5 March 2020.
- "Crunching the numbers for coronavirus". Imperial News. Archived from the original on 19 March 2020. Retrieved 15 March 2020.
- "High consequence infectious diseases (HCID); Guidance and information about high consequence infectious diseases and their management in England". GOV.UK. Archived from the original on 3 March 2020. Retrieved 17 March 2020.
- "World Federation Of Societies of Anaesthesiologists – Coronavirus". www.wfsahq.org. Archived from the original on 12 March 2020. Retrieved 15 March 2020.
- Bonnelame, Betyme (14 March 2020). "2 Seychellois test positive for COVID-19 as globe-sweeping virus reaches island nation". Seychelles News Agency. Retrieved 14 March 2020.
- Bonnelame, Betyme (16 March 2020). "Seychelles and COVID-19: Olympic athletes return home; 3rd case confirmed". Seychelles News Agency. Retrieved 18 March 2020.
- Bonnelame, Betyme; Karapetyan, Salifa; Ernesta, Sharon; Laurence, Daniel (16 March 2020). "Seychelles and COVID-19: Travel ban on Europeans; 4th case reported". Seychelles News Agency. Retrieved 18 March 2020.
- http://www.nation.sc/articles/4195/address-by-president-danny-faure-on-the-covid-19-situation-april-6-2020-. Missing or empty
- Ernesta, Sharon (9 March 2020). "Seychelles closes cruise ship season amidst fears of COVID–19". Seychelles News Agency. Archived from the original on 10 March 2020. Retrieved 14 March 2020.
|This article about COVID-19 is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Seychelles-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|