2020 UEFA Women's Champions League Final
The 2020 UEFA Women's Champions League Final will be the final match of the 2019–20 UEFA Women's Champions League, the 19th season of Europe's premier women's club football tournament organised by UEFA, and the 11th season since it was renamed from the UEFA Women's Cup to the UEFA Women's Champions League. It will be played at the Viola Park in Vienna, Austria on 24 May 2020.
|Event||2019–20 UEFA Women's Champions League|
|Date||24 May 2020|
|Venue||Viola Park, Vienna|
The stadium is the home ground of Austrian club Austria Wien. Due to UEFA regulations regarding naming rights of non-tournament sponsors, the stadium will be referred to as the "Viola Park" in all UEFA materials, instead of the sponsor name "Generali Arena".
An open bidding process was launched on 22 September 2017 by UEFA to select the venues of the finals of the UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League, and UEFA Women's Champions League in 2020. Associations had until 31 October 2017 to express interest, and bid dossiers must be submitted by 1 March 2018.
UEFA announced on 3 November 2017 that three associations had expressed interest in hosting the 2020 UEFA Women's Champions League final.
|Belgium||Stade Maurice Dufrasne||Liège||30,023|
The "home" team (for administrative purposes) will be determined by an additional draw held after the quarter-final and semi-final draws.
- "Istanbul to host 2020 UEFA Champions League Final". UEFA.com. Union of European Football Associations. 24 May 2018. Retrieved 24 May 2018.
- "Road to Vienna: 2019/20 #UWCL dates, access list". UEFA.com. UEFA.
- "Vienna to host 2020 Women's Champions League final". UEFA.com. 24 May 2018.
- "Six associations interested in hosting 2020 club finals". UEFA. 3 November 2017.
- "UEFA Executive Committee agenda for Kyiv meeting". UEFA.com. 8 May 2018.