2020 UEFA Champions League Final
The 2020 UEFA Champions League Final will be the final match of the 2019–20 UEFA Champions League, the 65th season of Europe's premier club football tournament organised by UEFA, and the 28th season since it was renamed from the European Champion Clubs' Cup to the UEFA Champions League. It will be played at the Atatürk Olympic Stadium in Istanbul, Turkey on 30 May 2020.
|Event||2019–20 UEFA Champions League|
|Date||30 May 2020|
|Venue||Atatürk Olympic Stadium, Istanbul|
The winners will earn the right to play against the winners of the 2019–20 UEFA Europa League in the 2020 UEFA Super Cup. They will also qualify to enter the group stage of the 2020–21 UEFA Champions League, and if they have already qualified through their league performance, the berth reserved will be given to the champions of the 11th-ranked association according to next season's access list.
An open bidding process was launched on 22 September 2017 by UEFA to select the venues of the finals of the UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League, and UEFA Women's Champions League in 2020. Associations had until 31 October 2017 to express interest, and bid dossiers must be submitted by 1 March 2018. Associations hosting matches at UEFA Euro 2020 were not allowed to bid for the 2020 UEFA Champions League final.
UEFA announced on 3 November 2017 that two associations had expressed interest in hosting the 2020 UEFA Champions League final.
|Portugal||Estádio da Luz||Lisbon||65,647||Hosted the 2014 UEFA Champions League Final|
|Turkey||Atatürk Olympic Stadium||Istanbul||76,092||Hosted the 2005 UEFA Champions League Final|
The "home" team (for administrative purposes) will be determined by an additional draw held after the semi-final draw.
- "Istanbul to host 2020 UEFA Champions League Final". UEFA.com. Union of European Football Associations. 24 May 2018. Retrieved 24 May 2018.
- "Champions League and Europa League changes next season". UEFA.com. Union of European Football Associations. 27 February 2018. Retrieved 27 February 2018.
- "Istanbul to host 2020 UEFA Champions League final". UEFA.com. 24 May 2018.
- "Six associations interested in hosting 2020 club finals". UEFA. 3 November 2017.
- "UEFA Executive Committee agenda for Kyiv meeting". UEFA.com. 8 May 2018.