2019 Women's T20 Challenge
The 2019 Women's T20 Challenge was the second season of the Women's T20 Challenge, a Twenty20 cricket tournament established by the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) in 2018. Unlike previous year, this year it was a three team tournament instead of a one-off match, featuring a new team called IPL Velocity. It was held from 6 to 11 May 2019 at the Sawai Mansingh Stadium, Jaipur, coinciding with the 2019 IPL's playoffs. IPL Supernovas won their second title, when they beat IPL Velocity in final by 4 wickets.
|Dates||6 – 11 May 2019|
|Tournament format(s)||Round-robin and final|
|Champions||IPL Supernovas (2nd title)|
|Player of the series||Jemimah Rodrigues (Supernovas)|
|Most runs||Jemimah Rodrigues (Supernovas) (123)|
|Most wickets||Amelia Kerr (Velocity) (6)|
|IPL Supernovas||IPL Trailblazers||IPL Velocity|
Advanced to final
140/5 (20 overs)
138/6 (20 overs)
- IPL Supernovas won the toss and elected to field.
8 May 2019
112/6 (20 overs)
113/7 (18 overs)
- IPL Velocity won the toss and elected to field.
- NDTVSports.com. "IPL 2018: Women's T20 Challenge Match To Be Played Before Qualifier 1 In Mumbai – NDTV Sports". NDTVSports.com. Retrieved 22 April 2019.
- Cricbuzz. "BCCI confirms three-team Women's T20 challenge". Cricbuzz.com. Retrieved 24 April 2019.
- "Harmanpreet Kaur 51 sets up Supernovas' last-ball win in final". ESPNCricinfo. Retrieved 10 November 2020.
- Indian Premier League. "TEAMS FOR WOMEN'S T20 CHALLENGE". iplt20.com. Retrieved 25 April 2019.
- "Women's T20 Challenge-Points Table". ESPNCricinfo. Retrieved 8 May 2019.