2019 Japan Golf Tour
The 2019 Japan Golf Tour season was played from 17 January to 8 December. The season consisted of 25 official money events, mostly in Japan. Other than the four majors, which are played outside Japan, there was one event played in Singapore and one event in South Korea. The SMBC Singapore Open was co-sanctioned by the Asian Tour. The Shinhan Donghae Open was co-sanctioned by the Asian Tour and the Korean Tour. The Zozo Championship was co-sanctioned by the PGA Tour (part of the 2019–20 PGA Tour season), the first ever such co-sanctioning.
The table below shows the 2019 schedule. The number in parentheses after each winner's name is the number of Japan Golf Tour events he had won up to and including that tournament. This information is only shown for Japan Golf Tour members (does not include the four major golf championships).
Money list leaders
|Position||Player||Prize money (¥)|
Scoring average leaders
- "First annual, official Tour event in Japan The Zozo Championship will debut October 2019". PGA Tour. 20 November 2018.
- "Griffin makes all the right putts to win Houston Open". Miami Herald. Associated Press. 13 October 2019.
- "2019 Tour Tournaments". JGTO.
- "2019 Prize Money List". JGTO.
- "2019 Scoring Average". JGTO.