2019 FIFA Women's World Cup qualification (CONCACAF–CONMEBOL play-off)
In the 2019 FIFA Women's World Cup qualification process, one spot in the final tournament was allocated to the winner of a two-legged home-and-away play-off between the fourth-placed team from CONCACAF (Panama) and the third-placed team from CONMEBOL (Argentina).
|Event||2019 FIFA Women's World Cup qualification|
|Date||8 November 2018|
|Venue||Estadio Julio Humberto Grondona, Sarandí|
|Referee||Jana Adámková (Czech Republic)|
|Date||13 November 2018|
|Venue||Estadio Rommel Fernández, Panama City|
|Referee||Kateryna Monzul (Ukraine)|
|CONCACAF||2018 CONCACAF Women's Championship 4th place||Panama|
|CONMEBOL||2018 Copa América Femenina 3rd place||Argentina|
The draw for the order of legs was held on 9 June 2018 in Zürich during a meeting between the secretary generals of CONCACAF and CONMEBOL. Argentina were drawn to host the first leg, while Panama (the identity of the team from CONCACAF was not known at time of draw) were drawn to host the second leg.
|Team 1||Agg.||Team 2||1st leg||2nd leg|
Argentina won 5–1 on aggregate.
There were 6 goals scored in 2 matches, for an average of 3 goals per match.
- "Circular #1565 - FIFA women's tournaments 2018-2019" (PDF). FIFA.com. 11 November 2016.
- "Argentina to host intercontinental play-off first leg on road to France 2019". FIFA.com. 9 June 2018.
- "Fecha y sede para el repechaje" (in Spanish). Argentine Football Association. Archived from the original on 24 October 2018. Retrieved 24 October 2018.
- "Repechaje intercontinental femenino será el 8 y 13 de noviembre" (in Spanish). Panamanian Football Federation. 19 October 2018. Retrieved 24 October 2018.
- "El juego Argentina ante Panamá cambió de sede" (in Spanish). Panamanian Football Federation. 23 October 2018. Retrieved 24 October 2018.